"Do you have Milagrito's family contact information?"

"Nah I don't but I can get it."

"Okay."

I sat the ashes on the mantle then I made my way upstairs to Kairi room I knocked on her door.

"Go away."

I opened her door.

"You know me better than that Kai."

I walked in her room and closed the door.

"I was so excited to meet with my mama daddy."

"I know you was babygirl."

I walked over to her bed and sat next to her.

"I know you sick daddy and need to be resting but can you stay in here with me."

"Anything for my princess."

I adjusted myself on Kairi bed she laid her head on my shoulder and continued to cry I kissed her head and let all of my thoughts consume me.

Hazel
I know exactly how Kairi is feeling because I lost one of my parents and I know that it's going to take her a while to come around.

"Mama is everything okay," Kairi asked with Easton and Zylon behind her.

"We just got some bad news."

"What?"

"Kairi biological mom passed away today."

"Aww man."

"Was she in one of the cars that got blew up by the tanker," Zylon asked.

"Yeah how you know about that," I asked.

"We was on the way to get frozen yogurt with MiMi when we had to detour because the tanker flipped and exploded."

"Oh okay."

Kaia, Easton and Zylon all sat around me.

"It's going to take Kairi some time to come around and talk again so y'all please give her some space and time."

"Yes ma'am."

"Where's daddy?"

"Upstairs with Kairi."

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah he just got the stomach flu."

"Okay."

A few minutes later Dave walked into the living room.

"Dad how's Kai," Easton asked.

"She's hurting so if she lashes out just give her some time she's grieving."

"Yes sir."

"Is she sleep," I asked.

"Yeah she cried herself to sleep."

Dave walked into the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"You should've went to the room after you left Kai room."

"I'm thirsty," Dave went in the refrigerator and grabbed a Coke.

I got the Coke from him and replaced it with Ginger Ale.

"No Cokes for you."

Dave smacked his teeth and opened the Ginger Ale.

"Water, Ginger Ale, Gatorade and Orange juice is going to be your best friend until you feel better."

Dave groaned.

"Nope ion want to hear it."

"What's for dinner?"

"We're going to have Tacos and you're going to have soup."

"Ion want no soup I want tacos."

"I'm not going back and forth with you Dave."

"You don't have to cause I'm eating tacos."

Dave pecked my lips and walked out of the kitchen I quickly wiped my lips so I won't get sick but I know that I'm going to end up sick cause Dave is going to kiss all over me.

I checked the refrigerator and the pantry seeing that it's time to go grocery shopping. I made a list of everything we need then I walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to the store y'all want to ride with me," I asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright one of y'all get the keys to one of the cars and I'll meet y'all outside."

"Yes ma'am."

They all spoke then raced over to the bowl where the keys sat Zylon grabbed a pair of keys first then they all ran outside to fight over the passenger seat I shook my head and made my way upstairs. I walked into me and Dave room seeing him half way sleep.

"Babe I'm going to the grocery store."

"Mhmm," Dave mumbled and turned on his side.

I walked into the closet and put on my slides then I grabbed my purse I walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

"Where you going mama," Kairi asked.

"To the store."

"Okay."

Kairi walked down the stairs and I followed behind her.

"You okay Kai?"

"No but I will be."

"You can always talk to me."

"I know."

We walked outside I locked the front door and turned towards my Tesla we walked over to the car I opened the door and got in.

"Kairi you coming with us," Zylon asked.

"Yeah," Kairi spoke as she got in the passenger seat.

Zylon nodded.

"Is dad coming too?"

"Nah East he's sleep."

"Oh okay."

Once we all had our seatbelts on I started up the car and put the gear in drive Kairi connected her phone to the Bluetooth and picked a song she then went in the glove compartment and got her shades she passed Kaia, Easton and Zylon their shades and placed her shades on her face.