'DING DONG'

The sound of the door bell chimes through the house and it is the signal for me to make my way down the stairs and when I do I walk over to my door and am greeted by three smiling females. "Y/n-Channn!" Aimi cheers as she runs towards me and engulfs me in a tight embrace.

How can someone so petite be so strong?!

"H-hey Aimi I-I can't b-breathe!" She automatically lets me go and bows as an apology only for me to remind her that she doesn't need to because I appreciate her excitement in seeing me.

I rub my neck and catch my breath before greeting the other two concerned individuals, "hey guys how're you?" I finally stand up properly again after being slouched over with my hands on my knees whilst I panted to regain oxygen.

"I think the real question is are you okay?" Mako tries to say but ends up laughing half way through.

"It isn't funny Mako-Chan I nearly killed her!!" Aimi stomps like a young child who's just had their favourite toy taken from them.

"I'm fine really Aimi! I seriously didn't expect you to have such a tough grip!" I wrap my arm around hers and flash her a reassuring smile. "Let's get going shall we?" The three all cheer in sync and we start to walk to the shopping centre, which was an estimate of a twenty minute walk from my house.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Yay! We're here!" Before anyone can say something Aimi skips through the electric doors and straight into a coffee shop and she then returns a couple minutes later with four cups.

"Here you go! A caramel latte for Mako, an espresso for Koemi, a gingerbread latte for me and a (favourite hot drink) for Y/n!" Curiosity floods my mind and is evident on my now shifting face.

"How did you know this was my favourite?"

She taps the side of her nose and then skips off towards the clothing stores.

Strange...I don't know whether to be grateful or concerned?

Shrugging off the gesture I gradually catch up with the shorter female and walk into the first of many stores that we all planned to visit on the way here.

We all spend a few minutes wandering through each section, looking at some items and then deciding they weren't right for the current season.

"Aimi I don't think you'll be needing an off shoulder crop top anytime soon"

"Ohhhh but whyyy?!"

"Its freezing outside you insane person!"

"Mako-Chan no need to be so vulgar..." she sulks again.

"Y/n this would really suit you" I turn my head to face Koemi and once I do I see the dress that she is holding ever so slightly, pulling it away from the rack so that I could see it. "It's Christmas themed as well"

"Um...I'm not too sure..."

"Oh come on~ I'll buy it for you if you won't"