Saying so.....she pushes Rey away and walks out

Rey- Taani.....main bhi yahi chahta hu....ki tum yeh challenge jeeto.....but Taani yaar....darr lag raha hai mujhe agar tum....nhi rah paaunga main tumhare bina.....abb harr baat se darr lag raha hai mujhe.....tumharw iss nayr attitude se bhi....aisa lag raha hai ki jaise I'm loosing you.....

Teara falls from his eyes.... he wipes them quickly

R- All the best Taani.....I hope you win the challenge.....you have to win it.....and that day....I'll confess to you....that I still do love you....I do crave for you....that all that was fake drama.....I'll again make you mine.....yes I'll do it......

Taani is walking in co'ordidoor.....in anger....at the same time.....some students coming from opposite direction collides with her .......one of the boy speaks from them

B1- are you blind dekh kar nhi chal sakti

B2- arey bhai.....GS ke nashe main choor hai....kanha se dekhegi.....

B3- or kya??? Uspar iska woh possessive bhai....or angry young man boyfriend.....unka support ....alag hi tashon hai madam ka

Taani's eyes are turned red.....she is gathering her things from floor.....

B4- abey tujhe nhi pta....iska break up ho gya hai....Rey ne chod diya hai.....abb aise looser ladki ke saath rahna bhi kaun chahega.....

B1- kya baat kar raha hai yaar......but Rey starting se iske saath tha hi kyu??

B3- abey.....manaa.....yeh looser hai....but hot toh hai hi na... so Rey ko issey jo chahiye tha.....woh mil gya....firr kya karta isska

All boys -ohh.....

Taani's eyes are blood red in anger.....she stops collecting her things from floor.....if it was old Taani she might be finding a corner to cry....to hide.....but this new Taani isn't that weak.....she want run away.....like that.... she is definately gonna face them......

Taani stands up....in anger....and stares at those boys....

B1- oh main toh darr gya

Other boys- hum bhi

All giggles

B3- by the way Taani.....tum abhi single ho toh kya meri gf banogi.....just for a night kya hai na aaj kal mujhe ràat ko sahi se neend nhi aati

All other boys laughs.....Taani in anger makes a fist.......and boom.....she punched him hard across his face....all looks at her shocked.....

All- how dare you....

T- how dare I.....how dare you to talk to me like that.......

A boy among them raises hand to slap Taani.....but before he is able to slap.... someone holds his hand.....Taani looks at that person....and finds it to be Surya....

Su- Sharam nhi aati tum logo ko....ek ladki par....chaar chaar log attack kar rahe ho.....

All boys starts acting as innocent

B- sir.....woh yeh humse takrayi....or fird khud hi humse bhid gayi....jab humne iski sikayat karne ki baat kahi toh....isne humare dost par haath uthaya....

Taani is looking at them.....shocked.....

Su-really.....

He looks at Taani.....then holds that boys face....and looks at his face where Taani hit him

Su- what is this Miss Sekhawat.....aapne kaise maara isko....

Taani looks at him

T- Sir he was