I sang random songs and would keep my mind busy in the lyrics which kind of helped, and then I heard a knock at the door of my room.

"Arnie, you in there?"

It was Khushi, she was here already. That girl would ever listen to me, I told her to come after an hour but she was here already. I was actually glad that she was here, she kind of made me forget about everything else.

"Yeah, just taking a shower, want to join?" I smirked, I knew the reaction she would have, she must definitely be rolling her eyes.

"You wish." She laughed, she had such a beautiful laugh, it made me forget everything and just concentrate on the sound of it.

Oh I loved this girl so much... I don't even remember when it started, I just know that the feelings had always been there and I was too scared to tell her.

I turned of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist as I walked out, she was seated on my bed staring at her phone. I stared at her for a moment, she was so beautiful, wasn't she?

"Hey there babe." I winked at her as soon as she looked at me.

"Since when did you start addressing me as babe and not as Shona?" She asked as she stood up and walked towards me.

"Since you became my girlfriend. Now I can call you everything. Darling, baby, honey, sweetheart, love. Ohh, how all the names go well with you." I smirked.

"Jeez, so cheesy Arnie." She giggled, I moved a couple steps closer to her and wrapped my hand around her waist, puling her closer to me, she crashed on my chest and looked at me nervously.

I loved how she was never nervous around me but every time I'd start getting a bit romantic, she would get so nervous her cheeks would turn pink.

"Look at me." I said, she was currently staring at the floor and wouldn't look up no matter what I did.

"Khushi, look at me." I said once again, this time she did.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you suddenly shy of me? Your very own best friend?" I teased.

"No, I'm shy of my new boyfriend." She blushed.

"How about we get rid of it then." I smirked having some ideas in my head.

"And how will we do that Arnie?" She asked with her sweet voice and looked at me with those cute hazel eyes of hers. I smirked as I lifted my hand and put it on her cheek, brushing my thumb on her lips.

I bent forward as she shut her eyes immediately making me smile, I brushed my lips on hers and then slowly parted them, I felt her shudder as soon as I started kissing her, she put both her hands on my cheeks holding my face as she kissed me back.

I kissed her softly for a moment and then grabbed her lower lip in between my teeth and my lips, pressing it tightly as I pulled apart, when I looked at her, she looked flabbergasted.

"Wow." She smiled.

"Yeah babe, that was just a kiss, imagine what else I can do." I winked at her making her blush once again.

"Arnie!" She pouted as she slapped me on the arm slightly and turned to face the opposite side folding her arms.

"I am right here." I replied as I hugged her from behind.

"What are you doing." She giggled.

"Just loving you."

"Will you love me like this always? No matter what?" She turned to look at me, she looked scared. I dint know why she was scared, did she think I was going to leave her or something? Didn't she trust me to stay in this relationship? Maybe it was because of me running around those girls trying to make her jealous. Damn it Arnav, you shouldn't have done that.

"Always Khushi, trust me." I looked her into the eyes, she nodded as she hugged me tightly.

"Can you kiss me again?" She asked as she broke the hug after a while.

"I know you liked it." I smirked.

"If you act that way, I'll leave." She frowned.

"Okay okay, I was kidding, of course I'd love to kiss you again and again and again until you get tired of my kisses." I laughed.

"I will never get tired of them." She smiled, I put my finger on her chin and lifted it up and then kissed her once again, I started by brushing my lips on hers again, teasing her a bit, she would try to kiss me and I would pull apart and she would frown and then she got tired of me playing around so she got hold of my face and kissed me.

Her lips tasted like some berries, I guess it was the lipstick she had on, I ran my tongue inside her mouth, exploring and tasting her.

I tried to pull apart once but she grabbed my face once again and continued kissing me so I figured I'd let her until she had enough, seemed like she couldn't get enough of me already just like I couldn't get enough of her.

"Umm, so what's the next step after this?" I smirked as she finally pulled apart.

"There's no next step you idiot. Now get dressed, I cant stop looking at your naked body." She rolled her eyes.

"Well I am not entirely naked, but if you'd like a view, I'm willing to take this towel off." I winked.

"Eww, go away." She pushed me away and then ran out of the room leaving me laughing at her.

Thin Line Between Love & HateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara