Later on as everyone is sad now by the songs Phoebe continues to sing.

Phoebe:"Sings".My mother's ashes,Even her eyelashes,Are resting in a little yellow jar,And sometimes when it's breezy...

   Over the sound of Phoebe singing we hear two guys having a noisy discussion.

Phoebe:"Sings".I feel a little sneezy
And now I..."Stops singing".Excuse me, excuse me!.Yeah noisy boys!.

The boys stop talking and look up.

Phoebe:Is it something that you would like to share with the entire group?.

???:No.No,that's,that's okay.

Phoebe:Well c'mon if it's important enough to discuss while I'm playing then I assume it's important enough for everyone else to hear.

Chandler:"Quietly,.That guy's going home with a note.

???:Noth...I was,I was just saying to my-

Phoebe:Could you speak up please?.

???:"Stands up speaking more loudly". Sorry I wa...I was just saying to my friend that I thought you were the most beautiful woman that I'd ever seen in my in my life. And then he said that you said you thought-

???:Daryl Hannah.

???:Daryl Hannah was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen in his life and I said yeah I liked her in Splash a lot but not so much in,in Wall Street I thought she had kind of a-

???:Hard quality.

???:Hard quality.And uh while Daryl Hannah is beautiful in a conventional way, you are luminous with a kind of a delicate grace.Then uh that,that,that's when you started yelling."Sits down".

Phoebe:Okay we're gonna take a short break."Goes over to their table".

Joey:Hey that guy's going home with more than a note.

*****************************************
-December 28th 1994-

   At Monica and Rachel's everyone except Joey is here decorating for the party.

Ross:Come here Marcel.Sit here.

Marcel wanders off somewhere.

Rachel:Pheebs I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet.I mean God by my sixth date with Paolo I mean he had already named both my breasts!...Oh.Did I just share too much?.

Ross:Just a smidge.

Phoebe:David's like y'know Scientist Guy. He's very methodical.

Monica:I think it's romantic.

Phoebe:Me too!.Oh!.Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?.

Rachel:Yeah.

Phoebe:Well, he's kinda like the guy I went to see that with.Except,except he,he's smarter and gentler.and sweeter...I just,I just wanna be with him all the time.Day and night and night and day...and special occasions.

Chandler:Wait a minute,wait a minute I see where this is going you're gonna ask him to New Year's aren't you.You're gonna break the pact.She's gonna break the pact.

Phoebe:No,no,no,no,no,no.Yeah could I just?.

Chandler:Yeah cause I already asked Janice.

Monica:What?!.

Ross:C'mon this was a pact!.This was your pact!.

Elizabeth:I turned down a date with a decent guy for the pact for you!.