One shot

Pov of Lin Yanjun

Again, once again You Zhangjing popped up in my dreams. If only my dreams were 'normal' I wouldn't pay attention... But why in my dreams, I always end up kissing him? All my dreams have worsened up since we were on Idol Producer. Seeing him every day made him pop up in my thoughts as soon as I close my eyes. I miss him when he's not here with me. And when he's finally in front of me, I can smile.

"Yanjun! Wake up, it's time."

Chen Linong just got me out of my thoughts. On the clock of the room, it was still 6AM. Time's up, we cannot sleep anymore, a new day was waiting for us. Especially, since the live was coming soon. We're only 20 guys, many of our brother are gone now, the final group will be announced in few days. Who's gonna be one of Nine Percent?

This last performance 'It's OK' will perhaps be my last chance. I know that there a lot of favorites for the group, and the actual rank seems to be stable. That's why I need to do my best to shine on my last stage. To let the Citizen Producers see me, see how I grew up and how I've improved from the beginning, to prove that I also merit this stage, like everyone here.

I got up from my bed and took my things to go to the bathroom. This room seems really empty now, the whole dorm seems so empty... Few minutes later, I was coming out of the bathroom. Of course, I didn't take my shower, if I did it, Nongnong was going to kill me. When I was stepping out from the bathroom, he was glaring at me so hard.

"Yanjun... I really wonder what the heck are you doing in the bathroom to take so much time..."

"We must take our time when we're in the bathroom. It's here where we can relax."

"Anyway, let's go. Zhangjing is already gone to the refectory to have his breakfast."

"He didn't wait for us?"

"At first he wanted to, but when I told him that you were in the bathroom since 10min, this lil' bunny just said that his tummy was controlling him and he run as fast as he can haha! "

"... That's so him... well haha... Thanks Nongnong for waiting for me."

"No problem! Let's go now!"

He was smiling to me and I was doing too. Chen Linong, who couldn't be friend with him? He would never judge someone and was nice with anybody. Even with my cold and fierce face, he didn't hesitate to smile at me and talk to me. Just like Zhangjing. You Zhangjing also didn't judge me the first time we met each other at the agency. He was the first to come and talk to me, laugh at my jokes... 'Cold joke' like some people can say...

Shit! Again, once again! All my mind always headed me to him! Why don't you want to get out of my head Zhangjing?!

Finally, we'd get to the cafeteria, and all of our friends where already here. In the morning, everyone was so calm, also we're all dead and we just wanted to sleep a little more. Before joining my usual group of friends, I took an apple and then settled down in front of Zhangjing, just next to Lin Chaoze. Nongnong was sitting next to Zhangjing. The discussion was about the planning of the day. Today, the teachers were going to evaluate each of us for the final song, they will help us to find out what's wrong, and who could be the potentially center.

"Eat well guys! You shouldn't pass out afterwards! By the way, don't just eat an apple Yanjun!"

"I don't get it how can you eat so much in the morning Zhangjing? Aren't you afraid to throw up afterwards?"

"Ew, you'll get used to it! At least eat that bun! Here!"

The older one but the smaller one stood up and give me a bun. With a smile, he urged me to eat it now, while I was still crunching in my apple. Seriously, how can we be more adorable than THIS?