Chapter 8

Nobody's p.o.v.

Everyone just looked at Todoroki. Once he looked up he said, "why are you all looking at me like you just saw a ghost?" After a few moments of awkward  silence Midoryia decided to say, "ummm, well Todoroki-kun do you remember anything that has happened this couple of weeks?"
He looked at us confused. "No, did something happen?" He asked us. We looked at each other and decided to not tell him yet. "No nothing happened." He just looked at us weird and walked away. Then we all turned to each and said, "should we tell him?" Then we thought for a moment until Lida spoke up and said, "maybe we don't shouldn't tell him because it might just be a temporary thing where he forgot. He might remember later." They watched Todoroki walk over to the elevator and go upstairs probably to his dorm. "So what do we do if he never remembers?" Llida asked. Everyone just sat there for an few minutes thinking whether or not they should tell him. Finally Midoryia spoke up and said, "well maybe we should wait a little bit longer and if he still doesn't remember, then we tell him." Everyone just shrugged in agreement and got up and went there separate ways.

Todoroki's p.o.v.

I went up to my dorm room and looked around. 'everything looks the same.... what happened?' I thought. It was probably nothing. All of the sudden my phone vibrated. I looked at it, a reminder to go home for training. I groaned and flopped on my bed. (He put the tea down first) 'do I have to go' I think as I start to fall asleep.
I woke up the next morning to loud yelling from the common room. I sighed and went to take a shower. 'I have to go home today....' I thought as I got out of the shower and started brushing my teeth. (Hygiene is important kids) once I was finished I went down to the common room to see the ruckus was all about. So apparently was happened was kirishima was making pancakes and bakugo was telling him to stop or else he'll burn them. Well he didn't stop so now the literally black and now bakugo is mad and is yelling at him. What a wonder start to today. I looked at the time, 10:00 am, 'I should probably start getting ready to go' I went upstairs and got into some actual clothes and left. I decided to walk so it would take longer. 'Does he know what happened, what if he's mad because I didn't go for the past few weeks' I suddenly was snapped out of my thoughts when I arrived at my house. 'Well that didn't take long' I thought as I walked up to the Japanese styled door. 'Here goes nothing..' I open the door to a quiet house. I was confused. 'Was anyone home?' I walked around the house to see if I could find anyone. 'I guess no ones here.' I thought as I went up to my room. I decided to take a nap before I had training.

~ 1 hour later ~

I was awoken to loud heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. 'I only know one person the walks like that' I thought as I ran into my closet to hide. The door to my room opens. "Shoto I know you ur in here, come out before I have to find you myself."
........

Wow I finally updated. I'm honestly proud of myself. 🥲 I haven't updated in so long. Thank for being so patient with me. Bye, see you in the next lchapter! 👋🏽