🌸 Chapter 1:Meeting The Fallen Crows 🌸

Chapter 1 :Meeting the Fallen Crows

2nd P.O.V
It was the second day at your new home that you and your younger brothers were living at . The place your grandpa Joseph was living at was somewhere in Miyagi prefecture in a Old Traditional Japanese house.

The home was big and spacious. You were surprised to find the backyard was big enough to have a pool and a beautiful garden with pretty flowers along with vegetables too.

You wish you could say that about the inside because the living room, dining room , hallways, and somehow the bathroom? Were covered in boxes of you, your siblings, and parents stuff.

Thankfully you didn't have to share a room with your two younger brothers because that would've been a nightmare. Especially since Rin was a prankster.

After making breakfast for your siblings and grandpa you made your way to the dining room. It was a nightmare because you were trying not to trip on boxes with food in your hands.

You decided to made P/B (preferred breakfast) with P/D (Preferred drink). As soon as you tried finishing up setting the table up your phone rang from the other room. 'It's going to be a mess making my way to my not so finished room' you thought to yourself.

You heard running and the door to the hallway slid open. You saw kenta with your ringing phone reaching out his arm towards you because some boxes were blocking his way.

"Onee-San! Kunimi-San is calling you!", he yelled thinking I couldn't hear him.

'Cute' you thought.

You didn't expect that on your right side Kenta's prankster twin ,Rin, was behind a tall set of boxes that he was waiting to trip you. It worked because as you passed by heading towards Kenta that he pulled out his leg and tripped you falling  face forward making a loud bang. It echoed around the house sadly Grandpa Joseph was out in the backyard watering the flowers and young vegetables.

Rin laughed accidentally knocking the boxes he was hiding with on you. Thankfully someone boxes were light weight and empty because it would've been bad.

"Y/N!!! Are you okay!?", Kenta cried out as he hurriedly made his way towards you and continued," Rin?! Apologize?!"

Rin laughed nervously but also laughed because your facial expression was funny minus the boxes falling on you.

What Kenta didn't know is that he answered Kunimi's call. Kunimi on the other side was confused on what the fuck was going on.

"It's fine Kenta.Thanks for caring."you reassured him as you got up," after all my hands are rated e for everyone.

You smiled at both of them as you got the phone out of Kenta's hand. Rin thought he could sneak off but he didn't get a chance because you pulled him back to you.

"Hey prince what can I do for you.", you playfully flirted.

"You okay?"

"Worried about me Kunimi-chan~ So nice to me finally!"

"I never said I was"

"I-"

"You better be at my match against the King of the Court or else!"

Before you can answer he hung up on you. Practice against the King of the court?! You forgot about that

"Now where were we.", you smiled at you brother Rin.

His facial expression was full of fear.

x Meanwhile at Aoba Johsai x

Kunimi hung his phone and placed it in his bag not wanting to get in trouble. Though he had no facial expression in his face he was happy that he got to talk to you. But he wouldn't tell that especially to his closest friend Kindaichi.

"Who were you talking to? Your girlfriend?", Kindaichi teased as he wrapped his left arm around Kunimi's neck.

"No", he stated as he turned his head to the side .

Kindaichi knew he was lying because his ears turned red.

"Uh huh."

.

.

.

I quickly handed the money to the taxi driver and sped my way through Aoba Johsai High knowing damn well I didn't know where the hell I was going.

Thankfully I felt relieved because I saw a group of volleyball players with jackets heading to the practice match. I quickly ran towards them hoping I could sneak behind them and make my way to the match.

'Shit! Shit! Shit' I muttered to myself.

But my dumbass stepped on stick and it made loud noise. It caused the rival team of Kunimi's to turn and look at me. It was too late to even hide. I hate attention so I just smiled at them nervously.

"Do you need help with something.", the silver hair guy asked.

"I came to watch you.", I blurted out but in reality what I meant to say was "I came here to watch my friends team play against you and your team."

But I guess it was too late to correct myself. Where's BSF/N when you need them. Rip me.

"Ehhh???", he answered as he covered his face with his hand. His face was read and he didn't know how to reply with what you said.

"Your flirting with one of our setters?! Sugawara how dare you attract a pretty young girl instead of me?!",the buzz cut dude exclaimed as he shook his teammate.

"Tanka-San that's enough! You're scaring her!", a black short hair dude shouted causing him to return back to normal.

'Should I tell them the truth or?' I thought to myself 'oh well better explain things since I already dug a hole'

"E-Excuse what I meant to say was that I came here to cheer on my friend who's playing against you guys. Don't worry I'll cheer on you all since I know you can do it too! Fighting!", you explained with a smile.

Everyone looked at their silver hair teammate who looked like his soul left his body. My face was filled with worry.

'What can I say?! To make them all better!? Maybe a compliment ?! It works on Kunimi sometimes I believe?'' You thought to yourself freaking out what to do to lighten up the mood.

"You all look handsome!", you shouted thinking they wouldn't hear but they all did. Even the four guys who suddenly left while Sugawara looked like he was about to faint. To confront the guys who were talking mess about them.

They all blushed as they couldn't believe someone complimented and that made their ego go up.

'Kunimi I'm sorry I'm going to be late and die of embarrassment !" You yelled in your head.

^

^

^

^
Walking beside all of them was like walking with a big sign on your forehead that read the most embarrassing you did in your life. Minus the pretty manage stealing glances of you with smile on her face because you were so adorable to her. You managed to make small talk with her and help her out as you made your way to the gym.

You didn't notice that Karasuno boys were stealing glances of you as you made your way with them . You managed to figure out all their names but your memory sucked because your memory was like dory you made nicknames for all of them.

You made your way inside ready for your death sentence from Kunimi-chan

A/N 🗿: thanks for reading and edited