We walked along the corridors and finally we made it to math class. Haley and I took a seat and I hated the way I smelt, I smelt of coffee and perfume which was not a nice scent combined.

"Its ok, I have an extra hoodie in locker, you'll get it after class." Haley offered.

I just nodded my head in response.

We waited about 10 minutes before class started since we came to class early. The teacher finally came and he immediately started class. He just gave us revision work on our last topic to make sure we understood the work. While I was finishing up my last sum, I was interrupted by a knock on the door. But I just ignored it because it probably was another teacher or something. I heard the footsteps enter the class then Haley nudged my shoulder.

"Y/n look." She whispered to me pointing at the door. I looked up and saw the boy that commented on my post. I knew he was moving here but I didn't expect him to be at my school. We made eye contact for a second but I looked away breaking it hiding my blush.

The principal whispered something to our teacher then our teacher spoke.

"Alright class, meet our new student..." The teacher trailed off for him to introduce himself.

"Troy." He said with a forced smile.

-

Troy (@zarbruh):

-

"Troy....Well nice to meet you Troy." The teacher greeted hi..

"So Troy, since you are new here and you dont know your way around the school, you can choose a student to show you around school. You both will be excused the whole day. So go ahead and choose someone." The principal offered him with a smile.

"Um, how about you." I heard Troy say.

At this point I was still finishing up my sum and not paying attention.

"Oh, Mrs. Hernandez, what a good choice." I heard and instantly looked up and saw the whole class staring at me.

"Oh um..." I quietly said to myself.

"So Mrs. Hernandez you will be showing Troy around for today. You will now be excused from this class." The principal said.

"S- sure." I stuttered.

I was about to get up until Haley pulled me back down.

"What about your shirt." She said as if it was an emergency.

I looked down then remembered j had a huge coffee stain on my shirt.

"Oh gosh." I panicked.

"Just tell him that you spilled your coffee I guess, and stop at my locker for the hoodie." She said and I nodded my head and got up and walked towards him covering the stain with my arms.

"Hi..." I smiled.

"I'm Troy by the way." He smiled as well.

"Haha yeah I know." I laughed feeling the tension in the air.

'Well I guess you saw that I followed you?" He said.

"Yup. Plus you said your name in class a few seconds ago" I said and it looked like he mentally face palmed himself.

"Haha you're right." He laughed.

"I'm just wondering but, what is that on your shirt?" He questioned.

"My what-...oh my shirt. Its from this morning when...when...I tripped." I said looking for an excuse.

"Oh ok. Here." He said taking of his olive green hoodie and gave it to me to wear.

"Oh-...its fine I was gonna-" I started.

"No it's ok, you are already helping me around school." He smiled.

"Um thanks." I smiled in return.

We walked all around school and I showed him the library, the laboratory, computer room, etc. Now I was gonna show him the field and we walked out side to the back of the school.While we were on our way, I started a conversation.

"So where did you move here from?" I asked trying ti start a conversation.

"I moved her from New York" He responded.

"That's cool, I really want to move there some day." I admitted because it was true.

"It is a pretty nice place except for the noise and rats" He said and I laughed.

"Wait, are there actually rats. I thought that was a myth." I said laughing making him laugh as well.

"Those little guys be everywhere." He chuckled.

I then looked away from him in the direction of the field to see the soccer team on practicing. Then it hit me, I realised that Vinnie was on the football team.

(a/n: Even tho Vinnie played baseball, we're gonna pretend he plays football (or soccer if you call it that) )

"So this is the field where the football team and cheerleaders pratice." I said gesturing to the field with my hand. Then I made eye contact with Vinnie and he saw Troy standing next o me and gave a him an angry look.

"Um, I think we should go now." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him away from the field.

"Uh ok I guess." He furrowed his eyebrows.

We finished the tour of the school early and it was time for lunch.

"I'll meet you at the lunch table, I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." Troy said and I nodded.

"Ok sure.'

I decided to go by my locker and switch out my books for my next class. I opened my locker then it was slammed by someone. It was Vinnie.

"So I see your all up on that new kid." He said in a deep tone.

"What no, we just met" I admitted.

"So who's fucking hoodie is that cause I know for a fact it isn't yours." He argued.

"It doesnt matter who's hoodie it is, just leave me alone." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Can you please stop." I continued.

He then let go of me and pushed me to the ground. But at that moment Troy was finished from the bathroom and saw me

'Bro leave her alone." He said helping me off of the ground.

"Look like your little boyfriend is here to help you." Vinnie rolled his eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my friend." I said and Troy helped me up and I dusted myself off.

"Just stay away from her dude" Troy said defending me which was really nice.

"Dont tell me what to do." He said shoving Troy into the lockers.

"Vinnie leave him alone, keep him out of this." I said not wanting Troy to get hurt.

Vinnie slowly let go of his collar and I quickly grabbed Troy's hands so we can get out from his sight.

Author's note:

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!