Somewhere in the Seven Seas, there is a particularly infamous ship: The Black Skull, the deadliest ship to ever roam these turbulent waters.

I am the First Mate on this ship, and me and the crew are soon going to execute what we've been planning all along: a mutiny. The reason for this is simple; the captain makes us split 25 percent of the loot while he keeps the other 76 percent (he isn't very good at math)!

We have thus far agreed that we will organize a mutiny. I will be Captain, One Eyed Earl will be First Mate, and the gold would be split with me and Earl each getting twenty percent, and the rest of the crew getting fifteen percent each (except the prisoner, who gets paid in freshly caught sea urchins to the face).

Down in the hold we were discussing our plans away from prying eyes.

"We'll make that barbaric buccaneer pay!" Exclaimed Earl.

"You'll give us our fair share of the loot, right?" asked Peg Leg Joe.

"Yes, just as soon as the captain is dead we will be the richest pirates in the world!" I replied. The rest of the pirates cheered.

"He'll find you out before you can kill him. I know he will!" said the prisoner.

"Be quiet," Swashbuckling John said as he leveled his pistol at the prisoner, "or you'll end up at the bottom of the sea!"

All the pirates filed up onto the main deck carrying weapons.

"What's you be doin'?" inquired the captain as he drew his sword. The crew trained their weapons on him. " I believe it's called a mutiny" I said.

"Arrrgh! I order you to stop this nonsense right now! Listen to your captain!" ordered the captain. He spoke sternly but was nevertheless visibly terrified. The crew circled him, breaking only to let me through.

"I challenge you to a duel," I said "and if I win we throw you overboard and I become captain." The captain was utterly shocked.

"Fine! But if I win all of you mutinous barbarians will walk the plank!" he snapped. The crew stood their gawking, as shocked as the captain was, but because he was willing to throw his entire crew overboard.

"You do realize there will be no one to sail, don't you?" said Navigator William.

"Of course I realize that! What kind of captain would I be If I didn't!" he said, stroking his beard.

The crew stared at him.

"Let's get this over with!" I said, raising my sword. The captain raised his sword as well.

It was a deadly battle. The entire crew backed away when they started. As they clashed they shot insults at each other. They were equal fighters; there wasn't an attack either of them could make that the other couldn't counter-attack. Everyone watched with bated breath as each of them neared death several times. Even the prisoner looked up between cracks in the boards. They both eventually got worn out and had a short intermission.

"Fetch me water!" the captain demanded. They gave him water from a dirty bucket. They gave me water from the captain's cup. The captain was enraged.

"I declare this intermission over!" he said, and the battle continued.