Yuck. Fiancé my ass.

"Of course, you're the youngest in our circle yet you'll be the first to get married," Jaxon answered.

"Surprisingly, Kenny didn't tell you guys about him. I'm amazed." She never told her to keep it a secret yet she still hid it from them.

"What? You already informed her?" Trishza asked in shock. Nakababad ang tingin nito sa telepono kanina ngunit napatingin sa kaniya nang sabihin niyang may napagsabihan na siya sa magkakaibigan.

"Boo, bro."

"Maduga!"

"Unfair, pinalagpas namin 'yung boots na binigay niya nung birthday mo pero siya na naman ulit!"

"Are we not your best friends too?"

Ashanti waved her hands in front of them to stop the commotion. "That's because she won't be here with us today so I decided to tell it her already. Chill, I'll spill the beans now."

"Sino ba 'yung lalaki?"

"Masyado kang excited Cay, sasabihin na nga niya!" Gabi hissed.

She frowned at the two. "You guys should behave first. I don't want any people to know about this because that's what my father told us to."

They nodded and moved their faces nearer to her. She secretly glanced at the area before looking back.

"Well, I found out that my fiancé is Giovanni Vercetti."

"Huh-"

"Grabe!"

She instantly put her palms to Gabi's mouth. The situation was familiar to her, and that was what she did to Kennedy the other day.

"Wait, what? As in the son of Mr. Kavan Vercetti?" Trishza asked her in a whimper. She sighed before nodding.

"Edi ang swerte mo pala, tiba-tiba ka diyan ." She swiveled her sight once again to Cayser. As if she wanted the money of that family.

She turned to Jaxon who did not give any comment. "Obviously, you already know what's going on?"

He shrugged. "I'm not. I simply wondered why Gio took you out of the club on the night of your birthday. Now I know."

"You two are friends?" Trishza asked him.

"Isn't it obvious from the start?" Jaxon creased his forehead.

"Edi ikaw na may maraming koneksyon," Cayser said.

"We know each other because of my family's reputation in the military. Don't worry Asha, he's good if you won't cross his line."

"At kung gagawin niya?"

"Then it's over for her." He put his thumb in front of the left side of his neck to the opposite, imitating in action what he said.

"'Yun lang, 'wag mo gagalitin ang tigre." Cayser sipped on his drink again.

She ignored what Jaxon said. As if she would do it. She promised that once their engagement break she would not show herself to him anymore.