Please

Meeting eyes with him he stood, placing down a black novel you noticed he was dressed casually.

Wearing a white button up shirt and light grey suit pants he wasn't wearing his uniform as usual.

His blonde hair still gelled back in it's known look, not a lock out.

His face was relaxed as he met eyes with you, staring with a blank face and you awkwardly stand straight.

Making sure your dress hadn't caught on anything you felt anxious, noticing your hands shaking like before.

"You can be excused Mr.Garnier."
Speaking to the man who stood next to you his voice tickled your ears, it was rougher than you had imagined, rough but firm and you felt a lump grow in your throat.

This I-Isn't what I imagined....
Hearing of Commander Erwin and his many feats the rumors made it seem like he was a tough burly man, covered in scars and unkept.

But here you were standing across from a man who was the complete opposite, his eyes still lingering on you and you felt your face fall.

The room filling with painful silence as you could only stand rigid in your spot, not daring to move an inch.

Hearing a thump agaisnt the wooden floor you look up, seeing Erwins attention off of you as he held the black novel in his hand.

Making his way to the back of the dim room and placing it into its spot, pushing it into the shelf that contained variety of different novels and books.

Your attention turning to them as you stared with wonder, your heart thumping in your chest.

"Ms.[L/N] make your way over here."
He explained, his eyes lingering on you as he pushed his seat back to take a seat.

His dark brown desk filled with papers and ink pens, by the looks of it he had a lot on his hand already.

Following his commands you make your way over, given a closer view of his face as you looked at him.

Noticing his eyes that mesmerized you, the crystal blue colors blended together you found them fascinating.

"Do you have any clue of why you're here and not out on the fields?"
He asks, his tone serious and you jolt up from his voice, your face running red as you fell embarrassed from your reaction.

Staring down at your shoes while you shook your head side to side vigorously.

Hearing him let out a sigh you peek back up, catching a glance at his face as he rubbed his temple.

He seemed frustrated and upset, his eyebrows furrowed as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I hadn't meant for them to chose a random girl....."
Hearing his mumble out upset you looked up in concern, wondering what he was going about and what he had meant.

"Ms.[L/N]....."
Watching him turn his head back straight, his elbows held up on the desk as he held his hands together in front of him.

An irritated expression growing stronger.

Ahhh I'm going to die aren't I.....
Summing up that you were on your death bed you hadn't known what else to do, squeezing your hands together as the desk covered his view you could only pray.