Chapter two

"So how do we get to this 'party' and which Slytherins are coming?" Malfoy asked as soon as they were let out of the room.

Hermione sighed, she had been so sure he would say no and had no idea about how to get rid of him now.

"You go by portkey so you have to go with someone that has been invited by the hosts. So I really doubt that there will be that many Slytherins. Why you know that you're not going right?" Hermione started to walk past him but he grabbed her arm. "Well I was invited by you and you have a portkey right?" His gaze lifted and he was looking at something behind her. "Here we are, we were just working out a place to meet at before going to the party, why not down in the reception?"

Mr. Marks grinned "that works for me, eight?"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hermione had been seated in the same chair for over an hour. "Stop with the sighing, I'm almost done." Ginny chirped continuing to flatten hermione's hair. Hermione was not going to destroy Ginny's good mood. "I think I will go down and ask if we can go, maybe in a towel? He has to see me and I think he was downstair earlier. If I go down now, he will know we are going down fully dressed later and then he'll maybe stay down there!"

"You sound like the bad guy in a movie, like you are going to fool him into going out with you. It's not suiting you and he is already in love with you."

"You don't know that" Ginny objected. Hermione sighed, "Yeah, I know that, you are stubborn and can't take my word for it but I do know, he has told me, several times. I actually spent months with him, looking for horcruxes and let's not forget the last seven years of being his best friend. I think I know him enough to be sure."

"I really hope so, the last months has been terrible, I wish we could just talk you know? It would feel better if he just told me that the doesn't like me, then I wouldn't have to think so much about it!"

"You know what? I think my hair is done now, put some sexy clothes on or whatever and i'll go down and ask him to come to the party."

Hermione walked down the stairs to find both Ron and Harry in the kitchen. "Hey guys, heard about this party Dean is throwing?" Harry nodded "Yeah, he owled us, wow! you look good, i'll take it as you're going as well?"

Hermione sat down at the table, she felt uncomfortable in a dress and the makeup and the fact that Ron was staring wasn't really helping. "Yeah, so Ginny won't be alone. She really deserve to have fun before going back to school. She has been sad lately. It is going to be great though that she will be in the same year as we now when we go back to finish what we missed last year. I'm kind of worried about her." Harry looked down at his feet, he felt responsible, he knew that Ginny had had a hard time last year after he broke up with her but he felt obliged to. All he wanted to do was to hold her and never let go but he couldn't, not know. Maybe Ginny had found someone else, Harry knew for a fact that she had spent very much time with Neville or maybe she had found out she had feelings for Dean? He knew it was all his fault, if he hadn't left her she would still be his. He was afraid if being rejected, he knew that if they couldn't work it out now then they never would. He was therefor waiting, he had to be sure she wanted him back as well. Sure that she felt the same and wasn't just sad because he left her but sad because he left her and wanted her back. If that even made sense.

Ron laughed at him. "Hey, it's not your fault." But Harry knew I was. He didn't deserve to be forgiven but he had to be.

"I agree. She do deserve to be happy and hopefully she will dance with me and make me happy too. I have to tell her how I feel about her and why not today? If it will go bad, it won't be better tomorrow and I really don't got anything to lose."