Invitation Part 2

"AAARGHHHH!!!" Yelled the head thug, as Beelzebub pushed the fork down to his eye really powerfully. All the other thugs got angered and triggered into fighting Beelzebub.

Each of them came after her. As one is about to punch her, she swung her fork out from the head thug and threatened him upon pulling his shirt, and kicked him to smash into the few other thugs. She then smashed their jaws with an ashtray.

One of them yelled behind her with an alcohol bottle, but failed to hit her. Beel went down and stabbed the guy's thigh, hitting him with a beer glass. The amount of anger Beel has in her expression is overwhelmingly scary as she fights those thugs and barely any of them gets to her.

Meanwhile, Lucifer who was hit before was struggling to find her balance. Once she did, she sees Beelzebub beating and hurting the living shit out of every single thug. Some of the thugs tried to get back up to fight her, but was still defeated. Some even collapsed from her damages.

'Fuck... is it supposed to be this hurtful when someone hits you?! I almost went deaf by that slap...' Lucifer thought, as she sees Beel is basically immune to damage. She spots a knife hanging at her thigh, and yet Beel isn't even affected by it.

'Could it be... she's too strong? I mean... I guess that's why Justice went blind from fighting her... I get that she's angered that I'm hurt...but this is too scary...' 

Lucifer looked at her again, and it seems that Beelzebub is getting even more violent with these thugs. 

'she's seriously going for the kill... no... I can't be this weak! I'm the goddamn CEO of HELL!'

The head thug eventually get back on his knees as soon as Beel feels like this is over. He grabbed a damaged alcohol bottle and screamed behind her.

"DIE!!!!!" He yelled loudly, aiming for Beelzebub's back.

Just before he could land the hit, he got a blow from behind instead. A blow from an astray, to be exact. He looked behind to see Lucifer holding the astray.

"You... fucking... bitch...!" He muttered, before Lucifer lands another onto his head. The head thug finally collapsed, and the fight was over.

"ALL OF YOU NOISY FUCKS SHOULD JUST FUCKING DIE!!!!" Lucifer shouted after that.

Beelzebub's hands are bloody, she got scarred by a knife on her left eyebrow, and another knife was hanging at her right thigh. However, she remains still like she's unaffected. She looks at Lucifer, who was just having a nosebleed from that slap she got earlier.

"Lucy, are you okay?" She asked kindly, shifting back to her gentle self.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A nosebleed is nothing, actually." Lucifer replied, wiping the blood off her nose.

Beelzebub felt that the head thug moved, and turned to him. 

"Whoa, I hit him twice with that bottle and he hasn't passed out." Lucifer said, shockingly. The head thug was shivering and muttering words.

"I will kill you.... fucking... bitch..."

Beelzebub pulled his hair up and shifted back to her violent self.

"Hey~ Don't be so cocky, or fall asleep you moron. Your friends and you hurt my girl. But don't worry, I won't kill you now. Instead, you all need to compensate me by losing 5 litres of blood, each of you!"

Lucifer then saw Beelzebub landing more hits on the head thug, until she had enough.

"STOP THAT! NOW!" Lucifer ordered loudly, and smacking Beelzebub from the back. "You don't fucking kill someone just because he hit you once, you idiot!"

Beelzebub was confused, and asked. "But didn't you say you want them to die?"

"You can be the one not causing his death! Scum like him are better off dying on their own." Lucifer explained.

Beelzebub then got up and hugged Lucifer tightly. 

"I should have be more alerted of you ~" She said softly.

"Yeah, whatever. I just hope they aren't actually dead from your fists." Lucifer replied, concerned if Beelzebub actually killed them.

"Who cares if they're dead or not ~ I for one don't~" Beelzebub continued, sinking her face into Lucifer's shoulder.

"SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Lucifer then pushed Beelzebub out of the way to get the keys. When she takes them, she saw the thug's room key.

"Oh my God... they're the ones in the wrong room!"

"Oh." Beelzebub responded. "Well that's what they get I guess."

Eventually, the two didn't have fun in the club and left. 

"Now I just need to find an excuse to cover what you have done." Lucifer said, concerned for Beelzebub, who the Helltaker would definitely asked why she is injured from going to a nightclub.

"Aww, don't have to~" Beelzebub said, and the two walked back home. 

Eventually, the next morning at 4 am, Lucifer got up. She almost fall out from her bed when she sees Beelzebub, who is now bandaged right next to her bed.

"What the hell? Did you not sleep last night?" She asked.

"Nah. I keep thinking about you. So I stayed up." Beelzebub replied cheerfully.

Lucifer noticed one thing, which is that Beelzebub got more bandaged than she should have.

"Uh, did you get more injuries and I didn't know?"

Beelzebub then got more cheery, and answered.

"Oh these? Haha, I got hit by your friends as a punishment."

"WHAT? Jeez... some of them...!"

"Oh don't worry, I told them to hit me. I deserved this for not taking care of you properly."

Lucifer went speechless, and one part of her expression was flustered. The fact that Beelzebub was smiling through these horrible injuries makes her twice as guilty.

"I... I don't know what to say..."

"Don't worry, as much as I love you, you don't owe me everything." Beel said, kissing her hand. "I'm so sorry."

"What?! No! I should be apologizing!" Lucifer said, frustrated.

"No no, I should have told you to run while I fought those bastards. But I didn't."

"It's fine, Beel. I brought you along."

"Thank you for that! Hee hee!"

"Now enough about me, I'm better now. You can sleep on my bed if you want, your eyebags are sagging intensively." Lucifer said, as she got up her bed.

"With you?" Beel asked.

"NO YOU IDIOT! Sleep on your own!" Lucifer said loudly. "I'll be making breakfast, and I'll be saving for you."

"Thank you~" Beelzebub said, and fall asleep as soon as she touches Lucifer's bed. She goes into deep sleeps fast.

As she was sleeping, Lucifer kissed her own fingers and landed it on Beelzebub's cheek. And whispered.

"Thank you."