ඞ Among Us-George × Alex ඞ

Começar do início

Impostor showed up on George's screen and Will's. This was going to be fun. Alex walked over to George's room.

"What are you?"

"Impostor. I won't kill you, stick by me."

"Are you sure?"

George nodded and Alex ran back. Alex stuck by George the whole time. George never killed him. A few more games passed and Alex was getting tired. He went on voice call.

"I hate to say it but I'm tired. You guys can continue to play but I'm leaving."

Everyone said goodbye and Alex headed over to George's room. He sat on the floor and looked up at George while he was playing.

"Will and Charlie were talking about me."

George quickly spun his chair around.

"What were they saying?"

"Something like, oh someone is obsessed with him and look at the way they look at me. I don't like them talking about me."

George pushed his chair backwards a bit.

"Come sit."

"Um, why?"

"Just sit."

"O-okay."

Alex got up and sat on George's lap. He leaned back a bit so his head was laying on George's shoulder. George wrapped his hands around Alex, still able to reach his keyboard to continue playing.

"Al, I'm sure they were talking about me in that sense."

"W-what do you mean?"

George didn't want to admit his feelings but he had to. Alex was confused with the whole situation. Him and George were best friends.

"I've liked you for a while. Nothing I can do about it. You're just so sweet and nice to everyone. You're handsome and you care about everyone and everything. You're just perfect."

George tried to stay as calm as possible and continue to play the game. Alex flipped himself the other way so he was facing George, kinda straddling him in that sense. He looked George straight in the eyes. George wrapped his arms around Alex's waist. Taking them away from the mouse and keyboard, in the process accidentally turning his mic on.

"You mean it?"

George nodded making Alex smile.

"I should've noticed it sooner. I don't really know how to feel."

"It's perfectly fine if you don't like me Alex."

"No I do it's just- I don't know what to do."

"Well-"

Alex grabbed George's face and just kissed him, cutting him off from what he was going to say. He pulled away and just stared at George.

"Well that was something."

Alex giggled.

"You have a cute laugh."

"Stop complementing me. Now, do you want to go out sometime?"

This was all new for them so it was a bit awkward.

"Yeah for sure"

They soon heard cheers and clapping from George's computer. Alex buried his head into George's neck.

"You didn't mention your mic was on."

"I DIDN'T KNOW"

"George turn your camera on I need to see this."

"Ugh"

George turned his camera on and rolled his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Alex and started spinning his chair side to side.

"THAT IS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN GEORGE."

"Yep"

"For sure"

"Can we get back to the game now? Lewis and joe are waiting."

"Can't, I have something to deal with."

"Obviously"

"Can you give him a kiss George? Just for me."

Alex lifted his head up and kissed George.

"There Will, you happy?"

"Im fascinated by you two. I always knew there was something."

With that, Lewis, Will, Joe, Charlie and James continued playing. George and Alex stayed like that for a while, Alex had fallen asleep. With that, this was quite possibly the best day of George's life.

George stopped playing and brought Alex over to his bed. He layed down and Alex rested his head on George's chest. George got a call from the group and he answered.

"What do you want? Alex is sleeping"

"I was wondering what you two were doing."

George started to stroke Alex's hair. He smiled and just hung up the call and put his phone on silent. He didn't want to waste this moment.