"Read it!" They both said. Tewkesbury and her then unfolded the parchment and started reading.

 Tewkesbury and her then unfolded the parchment and started reading

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"Here's another one. This is the reason why an assassination didn't happen when we tried to lure them."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"And this . . . is why and how Tewkesbury is engaged to someone named Lisette."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"Where did you get these?" Tewkesbury asked, frowning. He took the paper from his lover's grasp and looked up at the fuming face of the Lady of Castalene.

"My father. That lying traitor!" She exclaimed with an exasperated hand motion.

"It's true. We both heard him talk to that girl with the wig. Lisette. We heard them talk about Tewkesbury and you, Y/N. The papers with the forged signature is being refused by the minister and the authorities handling it, but they're threatening everyone. We found it suspicious. So, as soon as Lord Cosko left his room, we searched around and found those letters." Enola said.

"One thing we also heard is that him and your uncle along with someone else are going to have a meeting about it." Guineviere added.

Y/N frowned. "This is serious — I'm speechless! How could he? Why?" She asked, stuttering.

"I've always heard him about not wanting changes. Maybe that's why. Maybe he doesn't want women to have such power as men." The lady of Castalene spoke.

"We shouldn't be focusing on that now. We have to think of a plan to stop them. We need to bring women together and fight for our right. If we succeed, I might see my mother again. As well as you, Y/N. We have to set them free!" Enola said.

The girl looked at them all. "You're the ones with power."

"Yet you know better!" Enola said.

"Enola Holmes? Telling me I'm better and ignoring her own intellect? You're the brains and I'm just the knife!"

Her very weakness is being smart and weaponless combat. She's not very perfect as everyone might think. She's just really good with a weapon in her hand and her plans, those are just lucks for she had the lords beside her to contribute with the ideas.

"I guess that isn't false, but Y/N, remember, you made it this far."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

And so, they spent hours, drawing maps and scribbling their every plans. "We have to keep quiet. We can't let them know we know about their plans. Bring the letters back to where you found it so Lord Cosko won't be suspicious of something." Y/N instructed.

"And then, we keep our ears out to find out the location of the meeting." Guineviere continued.

"Once we do, we're going to follow them, undercover. Maybe disguise ourselves as one of their servants and sneak in to hear whatever they're planning." Enola said.

"And well, me, I'll just have to do whatever they want me to do, but act as if I don't know anything and be mad about it, to which, frankly, I really am so nothing will seem suspicious. I'll serve as a distraction." Tewkesbury said.

"And there we go! We have a plan. We'll start enacting it now." Y/N said. "Keep an eye out for our target."

"But wait! I have a question. In one of Lord Cosko's letters, he said, 'We must do this. Not only for our lands, but for him.' What does he mean by 'him'?'

The room fell silent until, "You're right! Goodness fuck!" Y/N exclaimed making Tewkesbury hit her forehead playfully.

"Language, Y/N." He scolded.

"Sorry," she muttered under her breath before licking her lips and looking from Guineviere to Enola. "I'm certain that's one of the things we are to find out. For now, let us act normal and get dinner."

"Wait!" Guineviere exclaimed as she eyed the two who had their pinkies linked together. They immediately untangled it and cleared their throat. "Are you together again?"

Y/N and Tewkesbury looked at each other and arched an eyebrow. As if reading each other's minds, they answered sarcastically.

"Ew no! I just like doing lovey-dovey things with this idiot," they said at the same time.

The Lady of Castalene and Enola only looked at them, bewildered.

"Take it as you see it," L/N answered making everyone whisper an 'oh' in the room and laugh as the realisation hit them.

As the doors opened, it was clear as day. Their fate relies in their hands. If they ever succeed, then, good things will come.

If they don't, well, it's most likely a life of unliving. Isn't this exciting? Four teens in one dangerous mission.

An Espionage. Doesn't that sound so well?