"This way." Yaxley ordered us as we slipped through the side entrance before entering into the main area. My eyes widened seeing the carnage. There were already an abundance of bodies, dead, on the main floor. The golden statue of the Minister had already been destroyed as I saw the Death Eaters fighting against other witches and wizards.

"Clover." Rowle hissed at me as I turned away from the chaos and followed after them into an elevator. Yaxley pushed the lever quickly, the elevator jerking upwards. Alecto was humming to herself while Amycus, her twin, was silent. Finally the elevator stopped at the highest level as Yaxley opened the door. Immediately a spell came flying towards us which Yaxley rebounded.

"Split up. Find the minister!" He yelled as we all filed out of the elevator. The twins went to the left side while Evan went on his own. Rowle smirked my way pulling me towards the right. It was a narrow dark hallway as he motioned for me to have my wand out. I pulled mine out quietly, gripping it tightly in my clammy hand. I hesitated in my next step, tilting my head. I felt a heavy gaze on us as I turned around reflecting the spell that had came spiraling our way. I narrowed my eyes seeing a large man walk towards us, his wand aiming right at me.

"A child.." He breathed as I whipped my wand at him, shooting multiple spells in succession. The man's eyes widened, blocking all of them, hesitating on shooting another spell my way. "Step aside.." He murmured before I shot out a petrification spell on him, stunning him. He fell onto his back as I let out a slow breath.

"Clover! This way!" I turned around running down the hallway towards Rowle's voice. He was beckoning me through a door which opened into an even larger extravagant, brightly lit room. Alecto and Amycus were standing over a body as I peered around their bodies to see Minister Scrimgeour on his back staring widely up at Alecto. He had his hands up in surrender, eyes darting between all of us.

"Nice job fending off that prick." Rowle said, smiling at me. I ran a hand through my hair, frowning.

"He called me a child.." I muttered as he patted my head.

"You are though." I shot Rowle a glare as the door opened revealing Yaxley. He brushed his sleeves a bit noticing Scrimgeour on the ground.

"Ah Minister. Lovely to see you. Sit up our guest, Amycus." Yaxley ordered sitting in one of the plush chairs, raising his feet to rest on the coffee table. He splayed his arms on the armrests as I stood slightly behind him. Amycus forced the Minister up into the opposite seat holding his wand to his throat. He had a bloody nose as he narrowed his eyes at all of us.

"Now, Minister. We only want a simple answer. Where's the boy?"

"What boy?" He spat out, wincing as Amycus pushed his wand harder into his skin. I walked over towards the windows lining the office seeing most of the Death Eaters cheering below at the takeover. I scanned the area seeing Severus standing closely to Draco. He was holding his wand tightly, his head looking back and forth at the bodies that lay before him.

"Don't act stupid, Rufus. The more idiotic you sound to me, the worse it'll be." Yaxley sneered as Scrimgeour narrowed his eyes even more. "So let me ask you one more time, where is the boy? Where is Harry Potter?"

"I don't know." He hissed. Yaxley sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Alecto." She smirked, grinning deviously at the Minister pointing her wand to one of his fingers.

"Diffendo!" I gasped seeing one of the Ministers fingers fall off to the floor as he let out a blood curling scream. Blood dripped down the arm rest as I immediately shut my mouth, feeling bile rise up to my throat. The Minister groaned in pain his head lulling to the side. Yaxley smirked, twirling his wand in his fingers.

"Where's Harry Potter?"

"I..I don't know." He gasped out as Yaxley shared a look with Alecto. She smirked cutting off another one of his fingers, sending another howl through the office. I winced, stepping away from the window. The smell of blood was thick in the air as Yaxley let out a cackle.

"I have all day and night for this Rufus! We have 8 more fingers, 10 toes, 2 eyes, and a full set of teeth to go through. So come on, tell me! Where is he?" The minister had tears in his eyes as he directly at me.

"C-child..h-help me.." I froze, my eyes widening at his plea. Yaxley smirked, waving his hand indifferently in the air.

"Just take off the whole hand, Alecto." Alecto smirked as a sickening crunch echoed in the office as his entire hand fell to the ground. Blood poured out of the wound as Scrimgeour let out a loud wail of pain. I took a step back, watching in horror as everyone began to laugh, including Rowle. This was entertainment to him. Utter enjoyment to watch someone suffer. This was what it meant to be a Death Eater.