*But don't worry this will be last time you'll be staring at me. *

Xavier told me in a venomous tone.
His grip on my wrist become harder . I can hear the sound of my bone cracking.

*It h-hurts*

I said through gritted teeth. I tried to pull away my arms but his grip only got tighten.

*It should be. How could you thought someone like you be my mate?*

*I didn't d-do an-anything. It is m-moon goddess' d-decision.*

*It's a mistake then.*

At that point I understoodnthat this conversation is useless. For him I will always be a weak useless omega. I just stood there making myself a fool. How could I think that he will ever accept me. He thought me as everyone. Whether I'm his mate or not, he isn't going to accept me.

The pain is killing me. It's better this way.

*kile don't do th-*

Before Killian could finish I spoke.

*Then reject me.*

*Then reject me.*

He look taken back by my words.He looked at me with wide eyes. He took few moments before responding. Then he smiled. Now I'm confused.

*You want me to reject you?*

Without a missing a beat I replied.

*Yes. It's better than this.*

He started laughing maniacally.

*You're a good actor. But don't play with me *

*I'm serious.*.

I whispered back without breaking eye contact with him .It was so painful but I want him to know that if he doesn't care about us then I won't also.

He stopped laughing and looked at me with a blank face.

*Sorry to disappoint you darling but I've other plans for you.*

In any other situation I would be happy that he called me darling. But I can hear the pure disgust in his words .I tilted my head to one side with a frown on my face. What does he want now ? I am giving him what he want. Then why isn't he accepting the rejection?

*You are lucky fag, I've a proposition for you.*

*Proposition?*

*You'll be coming with me to my pack house*

*Why?*

Then I smiled. He's taking me to his house. That means he accept me right ? I'll be with my mate. My Xavier. My love. We will be happy together for the rest of our life.

I was daydreaming too much that I didn't see the fist connecting to my jaw.

*When I speak listen to me fag. No one can know tha you are my mate. I don't why moon goddess made a mistake by mating me with you but I am not correct it. *

I don't know what to say. I couldn't digest his words. Xavier is saying that I'm a mistake. How can moon goddess be wrong?!

*As I was saying you'll be coming with me. It's true that I don't accept you now. But I hope when time passes I can. So?*

*Say yes. Say yes. We can be with our mate. He's trying Kile. Give him a chance*

Killian was rushing me to say yes. Also I want to say yes. But I don't know something doesn't felt right.

*Say yes kile. We can think of other problems later*

*Maybe you're right Killian. Finally we can get out of this shithole and be with our mate.*

*I'll come with you.*

*Took you long enough to answer. Anyway I'll talk to alpha Samson and you be ready at tomorrow five.*

*Yes Xavier*

I told him while hiding a blush forming in my cheeks. I can be with me mate , that's more than enough for me. And maybe one day hell accept me and we'll be one.

*For you it's alpha Xavier. And keep this as a secret. I don't want anyone to know *

He said while running back to the pack house.
How is he trying if don't want let anyone to know that I'm his mate.

*But he's taking us with him* Killian told me in a soothing voice.

*He doesn't love us killian*

*He will be kile. soon*