having fun💕

Billie gets to your house, and knocks on the door. You open it, and Billie smirks at you. You say, "wanna go to my room?" Billie says, "yes mama" you grab Billies hand and you both enter your room. You lock the door, grab your Led lights, and turn them to red. You look at Billie, and she looks at you, and you both smile. You get on the bed, and so does Billie. Billie bites her lip and looks at you. You start to get wet. Then, Billie gets on top of you. Billie then, starts making out with you using alot of tounge. She starts to rub and give you hickeys on your neck, you let out soft moans that made Billie horny. She then takes of your shirt, and bra. When your boobs are revealed she starts giving you hickeys on them. You kept letting out small moans. She then starts sucking on your nipples, and you say, "that feels really good" Billie says, "I know mama" she then gives you kisses all the way down to your thighs. She takes off your pants slowly to tease you. She looks at you and smiles. Then she starts to rub your clit through your underwear,  and you start moaning again. She takes your underwear off slowly, and then throws them on the floor. Then she opens your legs, and gives you kisses on your inner thighs. She looks back up again and says, "are you ready babygirl?" You say, "yes daddy.." she then places her tounge on your clit, moving it in a circular motion... You moan. Then she does it faster, and sticks two fingers in without warning. You gasp loud..she then starts to finger you faster and you are a moaning mess. You start to feel your walls closing in because Billie keeps hitting your g spot. You say, "daddy please..I'm going to cum" you try to close your legs but Billie wont let you. She puts a third finger inside you, and fingers you alot faster. You moan very loud. You then arch your back and squirt everywhere. Billie trys to catch some of your piss in her mouth, and says, "good girl, is my babygirl going to cum? Huh?" You say, "YES!!" Then moans very, very loud and cum all over Billies face and fingers. She then licks it up, and comes back up to makeout with you so you can taste your juices. She calls you a good girl, and says, "wanna know what else I'm going to do to you?" You say, "please..daddy..I can't take it" she says, "yes you can" and grabs a mini vibrator from under her pillow. She turns it on and sticks it inside of you. You moan loud. She comes back down to your pussy, and begins eating you out with the vibrator still inside you. She does that for a while, and then you say, "daddy please stop..I'm going to cum very hard!!" She puts the vibrator on the highest level, and starts sucking your clit, and eating you out faster. You say again, "IM GOING TO CUM!! PLEASE!" she says "let it all out princess..I'm not giving you a break." You start to shake very hard, and arch your back. Cum then goes everywhere on Billie, and the vibrator. She then licks everything up, and comes up to kiss you again.