𝘹𝘪𝘪) 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Afternoon, Ma'am." Rowan muttered, walking right past her to help Butcher with the curtains.

"What are you guys doing?" Hughie stood from the couch.

"Black Noir's here." She announced nonchalantly.

"What?"

"It wasn't us, we were careful," M.M. warned,"We changed cars-"

"He's here for me." Butcher intervened his reconstruction of the journey, in which he had obsessively glanced at Rowan in the rear view mirror as she sniffled, sneezed and coughed to herself. It was like being away from that man brought illness of all kinds. "He must have tracked me from Becca's."

"Billy, what's this all about?" Judy asked, rather flustered by their sudden movements.

"It's complicated," He left Rowan to shut the rest of the curtains while he turned to his Aunt,"I'll explain everything, but right now, we're in a little bit of trouble. I'm sorry Judy, I shouldn't have come."

"Sorry to ruin the moment, but what the fuck are we doing?" Rowan demanded loudly. 

Hughie sighed,"Maybe... maybe we can make a run for it - make it to the car."

"Nah, he moves faster than a car." M.M.'s turn down had her thudding heart sinking to her stomach. 

YOU SHOULD GO MENTAL.

IF YOU LISTEN LIKE LAST TIME, WE'LL BE FINE. 

LET ME TAKE OVER AGAIN. 

TAKE OVER. 

I. HAVE. CONTROL. 

"If he wants to kill us..." She was coaxed out of her head by the same low, throaty voice as M.M. dug through his head,"He'll have to do it with an audience."

Deafening sirens filled the air, distorted voices yelled desperately over them,"THIS IS THE FIRE DEPARTMENT! A NATURAL GAS LEAK HAS BEEN REPORTED! OUT OF YOUR HOMES! I REPEAT, OUT OF YOUR HOMES!

The sound of authorities heated a bubbling fury in her lungs, choking an ungodly scream in her throat. Nevertheless, the solution was a smart one, prompting Butcher to congratulate,"Nice one, M.M."

"Let's just hope they stay a while," He turned to the woman with hair all wispy and white, wrinkles carved into her face,"Ma'am, do you have any nails, ball bearings, electrical wiring, pressurised aerosol products, I need a can about yay-big."

____________________

"What's 'Home Alone'? Hughie was mentioning it earlier..." Rowan murmured while messing with the wires of the makeshift bomb in the middle of the carpet in the front room. She hadn't quite noticed Terror just yet because he was always asleep in another room. Right now, Butcher was sat on the couch in silence, staring into space. "And why did you ask me if I knew what Dr Seuss was before you left? Who is he?" She interrogated absent-mindedly. "Butcher?"

"I'll tell ya' later." He muttered before standing unsteadily and beginning to coat himself. 

"What does that mean? Where are you going?"

"That ninja-cunt's here for me, isn't he?" 

"Yeah, but he'll burst your brains over the fucking kerb." Their eyes met and darkened equally,

"And that'll give you a chance to leg it," Butcher placed her hand on top of her head,"I'm knackered. I could use a little lie-down."

Rowan shamelessly glared as his soft expression, unleashing an attack so powerful it surprised him over the sheer bluntness she had become accustomed to,"Fuck you. You're a real ignorant bastard, you know that?"