Chapter 1

Ding... Ding... Ding ding...
  Aaah aaah who could that be, can't someone get their perfect sleep anymore, "scarlet said in an annoyed tune"
    She got up from her bed and picked the call,
'A gud morning to u mom
Hey don't speak to me in that manner, and how come u are still in bed by this time..."asked her mom".
Come on mom, it just 7:30,and besides I have nothing to do, mom I know you didn't call me this early morning just to argue with me on my sleeping habit!!

Aah yeah, scarlet your father wants to see you, he said he has something important to discuss with you.
Can't he just tell me on the phone, must i come to your house!!
         Hey young lady control your  tougue.. We are still your parents, I want to see you tomorrow at 2pm sharp... "then she cut the call"

       Aaah aaah "screamed scarlet" am now an adult, am 23 for crying outloud, why can't they just leave me alone!!!
        Who is dieing, who is dieing "screamed Lora Tony, scarlet roommate and best friend.
   Huh, huh!" stammered a puzzled scarlet "
    Well I heard you screaming from my room so I thought something happened..
   Oooh don't mind me, it was just my mom, she called and annoyed the hell out of me.
   Oh OK am just gonna go and prepare for work then, you would gist me the juice later.." with that she butted out of the room"
    Lora you would never change, scarlet murmured in a low voice "

Pls don't forget to vote.. Ya loved 💋💋