𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗝𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶:)

Mulai dari awal

Girl 2:(sarcastic smile) Me...??

Ananya nodded her head in yes with an innocent face and the another girl playfully punched her stomach resulting in wincing of her...

Ananya: Owww... You Witch... Why did you do this???

Girl 2:(sweet smile) Woww I punched your stomach, But you got your memory back... Great Punch I must say...

Ananya:(glaring) Shut Up Miss Vaishnavi Gadhi...

[So yeah peeps the another girl is The Birthday girl Vaishnavi, my Witch, My Tweety ]

Vaish: (rolling eyes) Thank God Yaad aaya otherwise I thought Sar par Iron rod se maarna padega...

Ananya: Haa Haa and I would have let you do so right????

Vaish:(smirked) I would have tied your hands with ropes first...

Ananya: Arghhhh forget it... Chudail You won't hug me kya???

Vaish: Kyu tu kya Parth Samthaan h jo m tujhe hug karu???

Ananya: Fine... Go to hell...

And then Ananya turned to go when Vaish spoke something which made her grin..

Vaish: Hawwww hell wo bhi tere bina??? Naah! Never! Nada...

Ananya turned and smiled and both friends squealed loudly enough much to grab the attention of many people and pounced on each other... But soon Vaishnavi broke the hug and glared her to which Ananya grinned...

Tweety: Tu ye bata When did you came here? And how? And when? And why didn't you told mee Chudail???

Sweets: Or koi Question h madam aapka??? Nahi do one thing naa ek Question paper hi bana de I'll answer all of them...

Tweety:(glaring) Miss Not so sweets.... Tell me...

Sweets: Aacha batati hu baba, but You want me to stand here and talk???

Tweety: Ummm nahi :(grabbing her hand) Chal Cafeteria chalte h...

And then both moved to the Cafeteria and once settling Tweety spoke..

Tweety: Yes Now speak....

Sweets: Umm yeah, I'll love to have on hot chocolate *grinning*

Tweets:(eye rolls) M waiter dikhti hu tereko???

Sweets:(innocent face) Dikhti toh h...

Tweety: Joke tha?? Should I laugh???

Sweets: Has le naa....

Tweety: Shutup Gadhi. Chal ruk m order karke aati hu...

Sweets : Haa Pleaseee naa...

Then Tweety moved towards The counter and came back with two hot chocolates and sat infront of Sweets...

Tweety:(while sipping) Aab bolegi??? How come you here?? And Why didn't you told Meeee???