:- 2

"okay! into the break room!" adam said. annie sat down, scrolling threw instagram, waiting for the cast to arrive, then somebody walked in. it was the 'noah schnapp'

annie looked up from her phone to see noah's figure. no words could escape her mouth, she let out a warm smile, noah did the same.

noah sat with her on the couch in awkward silence. "it's awkward isn't it?" annie said. noah chuckled, "yeah, your not wrong." noah replied. "well i'm annie!" annie said, putting out her hand for noah to shake. "i'm noah!" noah said, shaking her hand.

they both felt a spark when touching hands but like anyone else, they ignored it.

"did you know i was casted in the movie?" noah asked. "i don't know anybody that was casted in the movie yet, all of this to me is a complete surprise." annie chuckled, making noah laugh.

"same with me." noah said, smiling at annie making her slightly blush.

"okay love birds, cut the chitchat now that i'm here!" karan walked in. "excuse me, karan brar from the most iconic disney show is casted in the same movie as me!" noah shouted. they all laughed. "i'll take that as a compliment!" karan said.

"wait a damn minute! annie leblanc from bratayley, the most iconic family channel!"
karan shouted, mocking noah. annie playfully rolled her eyes.

the rest of the cast met, by the time they all had long conversations it was the end of the day. everyone else went home, leaving noah and annie alone. "my moms still not here? that's strange." annie said, checking the time from her phone. "yeah, same." noah said.

adam told them to come to his office to talk about "important" stuff.

"your parents aren't here because i told them to come later." adam said. annie and noah let out a "huh" look. "i needed to talk to you two, you both seem to have a lot of chemistry and i want to bring that onto the movie." adam said leaving the two teens confused. "you'll be playing each other's love interest in the movie." adam said.

"what!"