~NIGHTMARE~

A/N:

Hey Guys

So i know the chapters are kinda small, cuz i prefer short chapters. Hope you enjoy :)

____________________________________________________________________

A loud crash interrupted their conversation. Yoongi turned towards the road. He saw that two cars had met with an accident. Memories suddenly flashed in his mind, memories he never knew existed.
An image suddenly popped up in his mind out of nowhere. He suddenly remembered a woman with her face covered in blood. It looked like she was in an accident, stuck under a vehicle, injured badly and she kept calling out a name, 'YOONGI'. That image terrified Yoongi. He felt his legs tremble and was about to fall down when Seokjin held him. Yoongi's eyes filled up and he started to feel dizzy.

Seokjin: Yoongi-ah, Are you okay?? What's wrong??

Yoongi: Hyung, j-just take me away from here... T-take me home please... I don't want to s-stay here...p-please.

His voice was getting weaker. Seokjin quickly stopped a cab and helped him get in. After a short ride, the cab stopped right in front of the building Yoongi lived in. Seokjin paid the fare and helped Yoongi walk till his room.

Yoongi lived in a big studio flat. The couch, the bed and the kitchen were all in one space. The bathroom was the only other room in that house. After getting inside, Jin gently placed Yoongi on the couch and kneeled down on the floor next to him.

Seokjin: Are you okay? What happened to you suddenly?

Yoongi: I dont know hyung, I suddenly had a memory flashback of something... It was terrifying... It felt so real... I-I dont know...

Seokjin: Don't think about it anymore. Do you want me to get you something?

Yoongi: N-no. I'm fine.

Seokjin: Okay. Just take rest. I'll check on you tomorrow. Alright?

Yoongi: Yeah I will-

Seokjin: Or should I stay with you for the night? I'm really worried about you.

Jin indeed was really worried.  cuz yoongi never calls him 'hyung' unless it's something very important.

Yoongi: Dont worry Jin I'm fine. It was scary just at that moment. I feel better now. Don't be so worried.

He smiled weakly at Seokjin trying to sound convincing. Jin smiled back.

Seokjin: Okay then. Take care. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night.

Yoongi: Bye

Jin ruffled Yoongi's mint coloured hair softly and left. Yoongi stumbled his way to his bed and lied down to rest. As he fell asleep the image of the woman flashed again in his memories. She was visibly in pain and she desperately needed help.

He suddenly woke up from his sleep. He was breathing harder and his body was sweating profusely. His heartbeats were pacing with loud thuds against his chest. He felt like he did not sleep at all, but the time was almost 2:00 am. He forced himself to go back to sleep but he kept waking up again and again cuz of the same nightmare.

He woke up the next morning with the hope of seeing Seokjin, as Jin would help him forget about that nightmare. Jin always had ways to make Yoongi feel better.
Yoongi's phone rang. He picked up the call happily when he saw Jin's name on the screen.

Yoongi: Ah Seokjin-ah I'm so happy you called

Seokjin: Yoongi-ah. I'm sorry. I can't come meet you today. My eomma called, I have to visit her. I'm so sorry I really wanted to come take care of you today. How are you feeling? Are you okay?

Yoongi was sad but he didn't want Seokjin to know that. He knew Jin would feel guilty if he sounded sad.

Yoongi: Yahh I'm fine. I feel better and it's okay that you can't come. I'm strong.

Seokjin: Oh yeah sure. Stay strong, my little kitten. I'll make it up to you when we meet. I promise.

Yoongi: You better do Jin. Take care. Say hello to your eomma for me. Bye.

Seokjin: Bye Yoongi.

Yoongi felt lonely after hanging up. He was confused about what to do. He did not really have a big social circle. The only close friend he had was Seokjin. People used to assume Yoongi was a cold person.
They can't really be blamed completely cuz Yoongi grew up as an introvert. It was pretty easy to misunderstand his personality from his expressions. Jin was the only person who did not judge him from the rumours he heard. Yoongi was grateful to have a friend like Jin.

Suddenly he heard a notification from his phone, it was a text from someone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup most chapters are probably gonna end in cliff hangers :)

I like to keep suspense, u knw? xD

Please do vote and comment :)

Thank you <3