⭒ 18 ⭒

Note: I'm rlly tired when editing this and I've had enough so I'm going to edit it maybe tomorrow, so sorry if the mistakes are really bad but I'm way to tired to concentrate.
——————————————

"Nice leopard spots

"Nice leopard spots."
***

As I woke up my eyes shot open, I had so much energy due to the fact that I was incredibly excited for today. I was facing the window that was on my side of the bed. I felt a warm, strong arm holding on to my waist. I moved my head slightly to see malfoy spooning me. I smiled at the way he was holding me, remembering the night I had. I glanced at the clock above the window, it was 8.00am. I was happy that I was able to somewhat sleep in, considering that I usually wake up at 6-7 am. I carefully picked up his arm and tried to move it off me so I could get up. I failed as he grunted and moved his arm back to his previous position, moving me closer, if that was even possible. He dug his head into my hair onto my neck. I chuckled slightly at his reaction.

"Good morning to you too." I told him, I had a slight grin on my face. My gaze remaining towards the window.

"Good morning." Malfoy replied to me with a raspy morning voice. How could someone's morning voice be so hot. I could tell he was still half asleep by the way he replied to me.

"Alright, I need to get up now. I'm going to leave in a couple hours and I also need breakfast." Breakfast went for 8.00am to 10.00am on weekends because the teachers knew students liked to sleep in.

"Please just stay a little longer." He replied, moving his head into my neck even more.

"I can't malfoy, I need to get ready."

"Malfoy? excuse me." That seemed to get his attention. "Liv, what's it going to take for you to call me by my name." I chuckled a little.

"I'll call you malfoy if I want to, now I seriously should get up." I pulled his arm off me, that took a lot of strength. Once I finally got out of his grip I jumped up so he couldn't grab me again. "You can sleep in longer but I need to get up."

"Okay." He barley managed to reply before pulling the blanket up and falling back to sleep.

I left our room and walked downstairs to see that Gin and Taylor were sitting in the couch, still in their pyjamas, chatting. I was happy that they also got along with each other well, making us a cute little trio. Of course Gin tried to include granger at times but granger didn't like me much and she didn't really like Taylor either. I walked up to them and sat in the couch next to Taylor.

"Good morning." I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I looked up to see that Gin and Taylor were sharing the same look. They had huge, stupid looking grins. "What" I shot at them with a confused look on my face.

"You had a good night last night, didn't you." Gin said as she smirked and wriggled her eyebrows up and down. I laughed at her.

"What do you mean." I scoffed, looking back and forth between Taylor and Gin. They couldn't possibly already know about what happened last night with draco and I. That's right, I'm calling him draco now.