Chapter 21: Can I Atleast Do This?

Comenzar desde el principio

*ring riiiing*

"Hello?" I heard a familiar Irish accent. Great.

"N-niall," I said and my voice croaked.

"Lore--What happened?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"Niall, m-my...my bag! It was snatched a-away f-from me!" I cried and he shushed me.

"I'll be there, where are you?" he asked.

"I'm in front of the fountain, at the center of the mall." I managed to say.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." He said and the line went dead. I placed my phone back at my pocket. Then, I saw Niall, jogging towards me. Relief calmed me a bit and I threw my arms around him and he hugged me tight, then, I started crying.

"Shhh... Don't cry...Don't cry..." he mumbled and I sniffed.

"It's...it's all the m-money...I have..." I stuttered and he pulled away and cupped my face.

"It's okay. I'm here to help you." he offered but I shook my head.

"N-no, there's no need. It's too much." I declined and his eyes pleaded.

"I insist." he said and I stared at his fascinating blue orbs. I snapped out and sighed.

"Fine. But just for a short time, okay?" I said and he grinned.

"Okay." he chirped and I chuckled.

"So, where'll we go now?" I asked as I sniffed. And he just shrugs.

"I don't know." He said.

"Well, wanna go to my flat? Movies?" I offered and he smiled.

"That would be great. Let's go!" he said. He held my hand and we jogged towards the parking lot and while he kept his head down. Probably, some paps might be here.

As we reached his car, he opened the passenger's seat for me and I thanked him and entered. Then, he jogged to the driver's seat (A/N: I know Niall doesn't drive, just go with it. Haha x). He started the engine and drove towards the flat.

After 30 minutes of driving and silence, we finally reached my flat. We went out of the car and I opened the door and I entered as he closes it behind him.

"Just pick a movie at the shelves, I'll get popcorn." I said and he smiled sweetly before nodding.

I walked towards the kitchen and placed a popcorn bag at the microwave oven. I waited for a few minutes and it stopped popping. I got it out and poured it at a bowl.

I walked back to the living area with the popcorn and to see Niall have chosen Beastly and I smiled. I sat beside him and he started the movie.

Halfway through the movie, I could feel Niall's eyes boring into mine, out of the corner of my eye. I just focused on the movie and pretended I didn't noticed it.

As the movie ended, I stretched. And smiled.

"That's a really great story." I said in a dreamy voice.

"Yeah, it is." he said and I looked at him. He was smiling and I stared at his blue captivating orbs.

Have he ever thought if I still love him?

"Yes. All the time." he said and I looked at him weirdly.

"Huh? Did I--??" Did I said it out loud?

"Yes, you did." he said and he chuckled. Shit, that's so embarrassing.

"I'm sorry, Niall." I said and confusion and concern flashed through his face.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm sorry if I broke your heart." I croaked while tears are threatening to spill.

"No, I should be the one sorry. If it wasn't for the things I did before, we should've been together until now..." he said and mumbled the last part.

"No, it's my fault. I was not understanding enough." I said and a tear escaped my eye.

"No, If I haven't kissed that girl at the pub, if I didn't got jealous to Lawrence, if I didn't fought with him, if I didn---"

"Why do you always sacrifice and tell that you're always wrong?" I said frustratingly.

"Because I can't stand to see you hurt,"he said and I looked at him.

"You shouldn't be doing this..." I said and shooking my head while more tears streamed down to my face.

"But--"

"No, you shouldn't!" I argued and buried my head in my hands.

"But, can I atleast do two things?" he said and I looked at him, to see that sadness and hurt in his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"This." he said and his lips softly laid towards mine. Sparks flew everywhere, butterflies rambled, lightning strikes here and there. I can't believe that I'm still feeling these things everytime we touch.

As he pulled away, our foreheads touched together and our eyes gazing at eachother.

"That was..." I trailed

"Amazing." he continued and I smiled.

"Second thing." he said

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let me love you." he said and I smiled.

Maybe, I haven't moved on yet.

I know that he's still the one.

I just can't accept that fact.

I smiled and nodded.

"Let me do one more thing too." I said and he looked at me questioningly. 

"Let me love you back." I whispered. 

----------

Niall's POV

"Let me love you back." she whispered and I can feel myself grinning.

Without any other word, I slammed my lips into hers which she gladly accepted. She locked her hands into my hair and I placed my hands in her waists.

As we pulled away, I was smiling like an idiot (blushing too) and Lore was doing the same.

"I love you." I whispered and she smiled sweetly.

"I love you too." she replied.

That was the best four words I've ever heard in my entire life.

---------------------------------------------- 

A/N: SHORT UPDAAAAATE! :3 

Yay! NialLore is BAAAAAACK but though, not officially back, just emotionally, I guess.

Anyways, what'd y'all think? Tell me. Comment/Vote.

Have a new book too...

Arranged Marriage (One Direction Fan Fiction) 

actually it's a Niall Horan fan fic. Read it and I will love you forever and ever and ever! <3

Love y'all lots!

~Lorena<3 Xxxxx