Episode 55
After applying cream on her legs he did on her arms and than at last on her neck... Sana felt that her legs are just turning in to jelly and she would fall anytime... She held his biceps tightly as she felt his touch on her naked neck and shoulders.....a moan escaped from her mouth as Sid rubbed his thumb on her shoulder blades.... ❤️
Sana : sidharthh.. (she almost whispered in most sexiest voice)
Sid : yes baby? He smirked looking at the effect of him on her...
Sana opened her eyes and looked deep in his eyes... She moved closer to his face standing on her toe, helding him from shoulder, she pressed her soft lips 💋 on his hard ones... Both kissed each other... Sana took his upper lip in her mouth and he sucked her lower lip... He let her dominate kiss...
Both sucked each other's lips in rhythm, no hurry... Soon the soft slow kiss turned in to most passionate kiss... Sid held her from waist tightly and made her legs wrap around his waist ... He took her near bed 🛏 and laid her back on bed carefully without hurting her with his weight...
Sana rested her one hand on his shoulder and with another she was caressing his scalp.. And was pulling him more in her mouth 👄....
Sid entered in her mouth with his tongue... Their tongues danced rhythmically feeling warmth of each other... Their saliva had mixed up.... They tasted every corner of each others mouth... Sid pulled back his lips as he felt Sana was finding difficult to breathe....
They joined their foreheads.... Panting... Their breathes were falling on each other's face... Their eyes were closed..... Sana again captured his lips and sucked them as much as she wanted to.... After their second soothing kiss, sana hugged him tightly, snuggling into his neck...
Sid moaned her name as she pressed her warm lips on his most sensitive point of neck.... She was loving her effect on him.... She was feeling happy to see that she effects him this much that her small kiss can make him moan like this...
She moved her face back, resting her head on bed, she looked at his face.. Both looked in each other's eyes and they could see love, desire, care... They wanted each other badly.... Their eyes were saying loudly that they wants to become one in all senses....
Sid pressed his lips on her forehead, than eyes, cheeks, nose, chin, pecked her lips, her neck.... All while his one hand was roaming on her naked tummy and waist area , as he slid his hand under her tshirt... He kissed her naked shoulder as his t-shirts neckline was too big for her and was showing her beautiful shoulders... He inhaled her fragrance from above of her breast valley area and below of her shoulder blades...
Sid : ummm... Babyyyy...
Sana : sidharthhhh.... (she said in as shivered voice as she felt current in her whole body)
Hearing his name from her mouth he came back to earth and realized that she had asked him for sometime for all this... He cursed himself mentally for crossing his lines.... He got up from her and looked at her face....
She was laying there with closed eyes, breathing heavily... She was indeed looking like a goddess to whom he wanted to worship, but he couldn't... He kissed her forehead and murmured sorry and locked himself in loo....
Sana opened her eyes and was trying to understand what had just happened... Everything was going well between them, than why he just left in between...
Sana pov : ye aise kyu chala gaya... Haye kahi Maine to kuch galt ni kar diya... par mai to kuch ki hi nahi... Haye kahi ye usdin wali baat ke liye to nahi piche hatt gaya... Awww mera kullu kitna acha hai tu... Koi baat ni sidharth, bus kal ka wait kar fer hum dono ek ho jayege.... Haye ammaa.... (she blushed on her own thoughts and hide her face in her palm...)
Sid came out of loo after almost an half an hour and looked for his moti, who had already slept waiting for him, while watching their fan made videos on her phone 📱... he turned off her phone and pecked her forehead before dozing off...
Next day in morning they woke up early... Sid was little quite because of last night's incident as he was feeling guilty for that...
Sana : Haye sidharth mai ye sari lines kaise bolugi? Sari hindi me bolni hai, mera to accent bhi sahi nahi hai...
Sid : tu tention matt le mai help karunga or kaushal bhi hai.... Waise bhi tere wala segment apan kaushal ke ghar shoot karege....
Sana pov : agar mere wala baad me shoot kare or sidharth ka pehle, to kuch Time ke liye ghar khali rahega, utni der me mai kuch to arrange kar hi sakti hu kullu ke liye....
Sana : sidharth... Bebu pahle tere wala shoot kare, please...
Sid : hmm thik hai... Mai kaushal ko phone karke bolta hu ki phone stand wagera le aaye...
He informed kaushal and in 10 minutes kaushal was at his home as mehul's house was far from there and because of lockdown no one was allowed to go out, but kaushal's home was in two buildings adjacent to sid's building.... So they decided to shoot the video with his help only... Once sid got busy with kaushal in shooting Sana made an excuse to go in their room...
Sana : oye tum log shoot karo mai room me jati hu, apne kapdhe wagera dhundh leti hu jo dalne hai shoot ke liye...
They agreed and she got chance to arrange something for their special moment...
Sana : Haye mai kya karu? Kya special kar sakti hu... Bahar se to kuch mangwa nahi sakti, yahi pr kuch dhundhna padhega....
She looked here and there and found the fairy lights which sid had arranged for her (read star 🌟 wala part) than her eyes falls on balcony and she got the idea what she exactly wanted to do...
Once Sid was done with his shoot he came towards his room calling her name...
Sid : shehnaaz aaj chal chale...
He was to open the door of room when Sana opened it and bumped in to him...
Sana : ha chal chal chale...
Sid : ha chal rahe hai, but Mujhe mera wallet lene de...
Sana pov : haye rabba je ye andar gaya to mera sara plan flop hojega, haye kya karu kaise roku....
Sana : WA wallet... kya karega tu,... hum... konsa.... shopping ja rahe hai... Tu chal aise hi, aive hi drame karta hai... Mai line bhul jaungi apni, itni mehnat se yaad ki hai...