more than just a party hookup

Start from the beginning

"Why are you still here anyways again? I forgot." I ask turning to face him after spitting out the toothpaste from my mouth and rinsing.

"Coffee. You need coffee." He replies. "I can make my own coffee." I argue. "Yeah but that's no fun. Plus I wanted to show you this new spot around here. It's really good." I nod my head listening to him giving more reasons on why I should drink the new place's coffee instead of just drinking my own.

Though all I'm getting from this is he wants to take me out for coffee. "So what I'm hearing it that you want to take mew out on a date. I mean you seem to really care about showing me this coffee place and since you say it's new I'm guessing I'm the only girl you've taken here. And the reason I was the first you chose is because you actually like spending time with me. " I say after he finished talking. "Am I right?"

His face drops into a straight and slightly defeated look after my first sentence but I continued anyways. He didn't answer lettingme know that I caught onto his whole plan so I raise my eyebrows letting him know I'm still hoping for an answer.

"I can not confirm or deny and allegations agaisnt me. Now, aren't you supposed to be showering right now. I want the coffee and the sooner you shower the sooner we leave. And the sooner we leave-" He starts.

"The sooner we get the coffee." I finish nodding along. "Alright alright, I'm going I'm going." I raise my arms in a surrender motion and take my clothes off in one swift motion. After hopping in, I hear a song start to play over a speaker.

"Do you just carry speakers around?" I ask wondering where he had gotten from. I will admit, I was slightly making fun of him.

We listen to a really good playlist with songs from talented artists like Frank Ocean, Kyle, and Brent Faiyaz.

3rd person

After Kaycee's shower and Sean's playlist they made their way to the coffee shop. It was an unexpectedly cold day and Kaycee ended up not wearing a hoodie.

She shivered once stepping out of the heated car. Sean noticed right away and letting the inner gentlemen in him slip out he immediately took off his jacket and gave it to Kaycee.

"No it's okay, I'm not that cold." She tried to deny. "Please, I can see you're goosebumps from down the street. Plus I was getting kind of hot anyway. She decided to just take the jean jacket with a white Lewser logo stamped on the back and they kept walking.

Sean had driven there for them but he knew there wasn't any parking spots outside of the shop so they would have to walk a few blocks. "Well how about that. Sean the douche Lew being a gentlemen and giving a girl his jacket."

He chuckled at her sly comment. "Yeah but don't steal it this time." Sean replied referencing his belt that he mysteriously never got back.

As they kept walking towards the coffee shop Sean noticed Kaycee's hands fidgeting. "You still cold?" He asked pointing to her hands.

"Uh yeah. Just my hands, this jacket doesn't have any pockets." Sean's first instinct was to come back with a snarky comeback. Something like, "That seems like a you problem," but instead he grabbed her hand and interlaced his fingers with hers.

She looked up at him a bit surprised at his motions but his glance was still straight ahead of them. Kaycee really enjoyed this moment more than she would like to admit. It was just them and he was actually being sweet .