Chapter 6: Suspicions

Start from the beginning

Y/N:"hey, you ok?"

Koishi:"hmm? yeah, why wouldn't i be?"

Y/N:"tell me yourself, you haven't talked in all the way here, is there something bothering you? if there is can i help?"

Koishi:"about that, no i'm ok, i was just thinking"

Y/N:"about what exactly?"

Koishi:"personal stuff, you wouldn't understand"

Y/N:"try me"

She kept quiet until we entered, i walked at the kitchen and she did too, where she sitted as i made dinner

Koishi:"well, i can't make you change of opinion anyways right? so here goes nothing i guess... i actually aren't the only one of my kind"

Y/N:"oh, so there are other people that can be forgotten by others?"

Koishi:"no, no, i wasn't meaning that, there is other youkai like me—"

Y/N:"youkai? so they are real... wait, are you gonna eat me?"

Koishi:"i'm not that kind of youkai actually, i lived with my 3rd eye open, but then saw what was happening to Satori from it and decided to close it"

Y/N:"who's Satori?"

Koishi:"my sister, she can read minds so if you get an encounter with her don't think anything bad from her, you may regret it"

Y/N:"o...k..?"

Koishi:"oh sorry, i didn't mean to threathen you, i'm really sorry"

Y/N:"meh, i'm used to it as i was bullied and threathened my whole life by many people"

Koishi:"YOU GET BULLIED BY MORE PEOPLE!?"

Y/N:"i "got" bullied, like, in the past, i'm not getting bullied anymore so don't worry"

Koishi:"i'm still concerned about you, you're a good guy AND the brother i have ever wished for! you don't deserve that!"

Y/N:"welcome to the life game, nothing is fair here so be prepared!"

She looked down as i putted the plate infront of her and sitted on the other side

Y/N:"also, i did say that you should stop calling me "brother/Onii-chan" when we're alone right?"

Koishi:"sorry, but i really do consider you as a brother, so can i call you by that?"

I kept thinking of it for some time, then looked back at her who was expectatingly waiting an answer

Y/N:"*sigh* fine, you can, it's cute so i wont really care"

Koishi:"yay!"

We continued eating, she had a smile on her face but i was still wondering what was she so concerned about

Y/N:"by the way, you never told me why you were worried about your sister"

Koishi:"it's just that it's been quite a long time since i last saw her, so i was wondering where she was or... how she is... i miss her a bit, that's all..."

The room was filled with silence, only the forks were the thing heard

Koishi:"but since i got to see you, it wasn't that bad in the end right? so i'm happy it ended like this, with me seeing my favourite kid!"