FIFTEEN

"Now I know who not to engage in conversation with." The pro hero, Death Arms, walked out from the shadows.

You could see the hostages behind him, some tied up and others cradling a body part or two. There were more adults than children and spotted a toddler up ahead.

"Hane!" You yelled to the blue haired girl.

"On it!" She replied before spreading her large wings and flapping them, hard.

The gust of wind it created hit Death Arms head on. Hane continued flapping them, buying you and Shinsou some time. You both rushed to the hostages and began untying all that had been tied up.

"Will my mom be okay?" A little boy asked as you untied him.

You were guessing his mom was the woman next to him, holding her arm like it was broken.

"She'll be fine. We'll get you all out of here." You smiled at him. 

He grinned back at you.

"Sorasu! Shinsou! I can fly them to the hospital." She suggested.

"I'll help Hane. Go fight Death Arms." Shinsou offered. You gave him a slight nod.

"Hane, I'll take it from here." You got to her side.

She flew to where Shinsou stood and picked up a few children. There were large floor-to-ceiling windows and Hane wasted no time in using her large wings to break the glass. A man bounded into her arms, screaming to be flown first.

"Women and children first, sir." Shinsou grabbed his arm and pulled him back, the sharp look on his face leaving no room for argument.

"This is going to hurt me more than him." You muttered to yourself as you charged your body, running towards the now standing pro hero with a raised fist.

'**'

 '**'  

"Do you think they'll pass their license exams?" Kirishima asked as he and the rest of the 'Bakusquad' lounged around Bakugo's room, against the will of the owner.

"Totally." Kaminari swiftly answered, "I mean, they'll obviously do better than Bakugo did."

"SAY THAT AGAIN DUNCE FACE! I FUCKING DARE YOU!" Bakugo screamed at the other blonde, tightly holding the collar of his shirt.

Kaminari gulped and raised his hands up in surrender, "Sorry man."

"I wonder how (Y/n) looks in her Hero Suit." Mina pondered as she nudged Sero's shoulders.

They'd made a little plan to see if Bakugo had any feelings for their new friend, to get him jealous.

"I saw some designs, though. Kinda hot."

Bakugo perked up at that and immediately turned to face Sero. This didn't go unnoticed by Mina who decided to step up her game.

"Shinsou must be quite the lucky guy then, he gets a whole preview." She smirked at Sero, "What do you think, Bakugo?"

"About what?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Shinsou and Sorasu look good together, don't they?"

"They're quite close too." Kirishima added.

"What's my business with them? I don't care." Bakugo mumbled, turning away from them.

Mina frowned at his reply.

Bakugo wasn't jealous of you and Shinsou's relationship. The purple haired male already knew of you and Bakugo and truly, he didn't seem to look at you in a romantic light. Bakugo was smart enough to know that Mina just wanted to get him jealous, he wouldn't fall for it because he already had you, even if it was just slightly.