𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐇, 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐅?!

SIX DAYS LATER.. (happy late birthday, nishinoya yuu. 😼)

"I'M. SO. DUCKING. DONEEE!" (name) screeched on the floor. "OMG (NAME) ARE YOU OKAY?!" shoyō ran to (name) in concern.

"I AM NOTTT!" (name) sat up. "please shoyō, strangle me with those wonderful volleyball hands of yours." (name) held up begging hands. "WHAT?! I DONT WANNA STRANGLE YOU!" shoyō backed away from her. "i will gladly do it." tsukishima came out of nowhere.

"END MY SUFFERING, TSUKISHIMA KEI!" (name) held onto tsukishima's ankles. "is (last name)-san okay?.." daichi sweat dropped. "I AM NOT OKAY, SAWAMURA DAICHI-SENPAI!" (name) wailed.

"is your minecraft girlfriend mentally stable, kenma?" kuroo asked. "i don't think so." kenma sighed.

daichi approached (name) and whispered in her ear. "if it makes you feel better, there will be a barbecue after training camp, so technically later today." daichi whispered.

"BRUH, A BARBEQUE? SICK!" (name)'s eyes lightened up. "maybe today won't be the day i die~." (name) cooed as tsukishima was still trying to get her off of his ankles. "LET GO OF MY ANKLES YOU 5-YEAR-OLD!" tsukishima yelled. "IMMA SANGWOO YOUR AKLES BEFORE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO FLING ME INTO THE SKY!" (name) held onto his ankles tighter.

"and.. that's a girl who's better at receiving than nishinoya?.." suga sweat dropped. (name) let go of tsukishima's ankles and approached suga. "must i need to prove myself? i'd love to suga-senpai." (name) fluttered her eyelashes. "we're on our break, so you can mess around if you want." suga offered.

"HELL YES! YUU, I CHALLENGE YOU WHO CAN RECEIVE HINATA AND KAGEYAMA'S QUICK ATTACK FIRST TRY!" (name) pointed towards nishinoya's direction. "BET!" nishinoya yelled back.

hinata and kageyama took this as a sign to prepare for their quick attack.

(name) was first. normal eyes turned into slits, focusing on the ball. she got into position. "lev, take some notes." kuroo nudged lev's shoulder. "i don't have any paper?" lev sweat dropped. "I MEANT WATCH CLOSELY!" kuroo slapped the back of lev's head. "OKAY, OKAY!" lev cried out.

hinata and kageyama did their quick attack. instead of hearing a volleyball hit the ground, (name) received it to where the setter would be. they gym went silent— "TAKE THAT, YUU!" (name) stuck her tongue out at nishinoya. "GOD DAMMIT, I STILL HAVENT GONE AND I ALREADY LOST-" nishinoya cried. tanaka patted nishinoya on the back.

during the barbecue, bruh idk?

"ITTEDAKIMASU!" the four teams called out.

bruh the barbecue was so. ducking. chaotic.

bokuto tried to steal meat, kageyama almost choked, yachi was surrounded by men twice her size, multiple people trying to force tsukishima to eat more, kuroo having to take away kenma's game for him to eat, and freaking (name) over here being hit on by multiple guys.

"i'm attracting men? dayum." (name) flicked her hair. kenma laughed softly at her behavior.

"yo, kenma, come over here, i wanna tell you somethin' real quick." (name) put down her food and took kenma's hand.

"kozume kenma, you know i love you more than a minecraft husband, right?" (name) held kenma's hands tightly. kenma nodded. "and i do too." kenma smiled. "then can we.. be more than minecraft waifu and husbando?" (name) blushed. kenma pulled (name) into a hug. "you're so mean, i wanted to be the one who asked." kenma hugged (name) tightly.

"mm, i wanna stay like this forever~" (name) nuzzled her face into the crook of kenma's neck.

"pssh, shut up." kenma stroked (name)'s (hair color) hair.

(name) yawned. "i wanna cuddle, can we cuddle?" (name) asked. "you're about to leave," kenma sighed. "i don't wanna." (name) closed her eyes.

"isn't this kinda cliché, or romantic in a sort of way?"

"what do you mean, (name)?" kenma rose an eyebrow. "uh, hugging in the sunset, confessing, it feels like it's a dream-come-true, or it came out of a movie.." (name) muttered. kenma kissed (name)'s forehead. "i guess."

"let's be the most cliché couple ever, okay, kenma?" (name) smiled, patting kenma's head.  "okay," kenma smiled.

(this was probably the shortest fanfic i ever wrote, tf?)