they both tasted Sans blood and Wooyoung tilted his head to deepen the kiss. his hands got back into Sans hair, again to hold him in place, but this time to keep him close. in return he felt Sans arms go around him, hands on his back, to pull Wooyoung impossibly closer.

the kiss was sloppy and Wooyoung started licking Sans lip right where he bit him, which resulted in their tongues meeting. finally they closed their eyes. there was no fight for dominance, just open mouthed kisses and hands that were roaming the others body. San felt how soft the others lips were and how well formed his ass was while Wooyoung stopped thinking completely, only focusing on tasting every bit of Sans lips and mouth. apparently the older boy had eaten a lollipop on his way to school.

after what felt like an eternity, Wooyoung forcefully separated his lips from Sans while he opened his eyes. "i hate you so much", he muttered and slapped the other boy's shoulder lightly. "likewise", San returned with a slight smirk as he squeezed Wooyoungs ass in an attempt to pick him up. "we should take this somewhere else, don't you think?", he explained his actions.

"i won't let you carry me, who do you think you are?", Wooyoung hissed and let go of his still-enemy completely. but apparently San wasn't having it and just picked him up to throw him over his shoulder. "if i offer to carry you, you take that offer and are thankful, bitch", San mumbled and slapped Wooyoungs ass because he kept struggling to free himself.

"where would you even take me?", Wooyoung growled. "shut up, i'm looking for a trash can to throw you away", San answered as he kept walking. since he couldn't escape the situation, Wooyoung reached out to grab Sans ass and gave it a good squeeze, surprised when he heard San trying to suppress a moan.

"such a bottom", Wooyoung mumbled and kept slapping and squeezing Sans ass. "why would you act so tough when you're so weak when someone gets near your ass, huh?", Wooyoung provoked San as he slipped one hands in his jeans to touch Sans ass without the fabric in between. the boy carrying him, didn't even try to be gentle as he stopped walking and put Wooyoung on the floor again which resulted in his hands having to leave Sans ass. for now.

they had reached Yeosangs room, next to the library, Wooyoung noticed and without bothering to knock, he opened the door and went inside, leaving San, who had been about to fight him again, outside. when San opened the door about two minutes later, he was met with books. right in his face.

"carry them, dumbass", Wooyoung demanded and San, too surprised to even protest, took the books. "see, i told you he's a bottom", Wooyoung stated, pointing at San as he turned to Yeosang who sat in his chair, unbothered by the whole scenario. San was not about to let his pride leave him like that, so he shoved the books into Wooyoungs arms. the boy's reflexes kicked in and he grabbed the books again.

"if you're that strong, i guess you can carry them yourself, right, sir?", San answered with a sickening sweet fake smile and turned on his heel to leave the room he hadn't even entered fully. he heard Wooyoung groan behind him and was sure to have heard something along the lines of this bitch, weakling, can't even admit it, will choke it out of him, but San just chuckled darkly and kept walking with Wooyoung closely behind him.

———

when the last lesson finally ended, San jumped up and practically ran over to Wooyoung. the latter was not surprised, he had seen San glancing at him almost constantly and had felt the same urge. now he stood up as well, not as rushed as San but still quicker than usual, and pushed the boy against a table. San used that opportunity to sit down on the table and pulled Wooyoung closer.

if they hadn't been doubting them, people definitely were now. "i hate you with all my heart", San declared. "no need to repeat it all the time, stupid", Wooyoung answered. and with that Sann pulled him closer, legs not dangling off the edge of the table anymore but capturing Wooyoung, hands sneaking up to grab his hair. the other boy didn't hesitate to give in to the strong urge and kissed San while putting his hands on his hips.

the attention was on them and them only, many students gasping at the scenario in front of them. after watching them fight every single day over years, no one wanted to believe this.

Wooyoung pulled away again. "you're such a needy bitch", he murmured, "i should just leave you hanging." San smiled at him darkly and pulled his hair stronger than necessary. "i hate you so fucking much, Wooyoung, i really want to rip out every single hair on your head right now", he answered. they separated and without any further conversation left school, leaving so many confused people behind.

"he didn't tell you he had something going on with San, did he?", the tallest student asked another very tall one. "bro, he wouldn't even tell me of he got married", the second one answered. "can you please stop bro-zoning me, Mingi, we're literally engaged, this is giving me a headache."

".... can you drive us home please, i forgot my driver's license at home"

"MINGI YOU FUCKING DROVE HERE THIS MORNING, THIS IS ILLEGAL!"