"you know you fully deserved this, you piece of shit", Wooyoung announced, arrogance evident in his voice. that was the last straw for San. he was beyond pissed, this whole situation was far more than classmates fighting, it was about pride and strength. Wooyoung could never have been prepared for the reaction he was getting.

both had obviously woken up on the wrong side of the bed, but it had never been like this, their emotions had never been messed up like that. their fights, even tho they weren't the worst ones they'd ever had, definitely held more negative emotions, more aggression. the air almost felt thicker than usual when San turned on the spot, grabbing Wooyoung by his collar to push him against a wall.

for a moment, the shorter boy couldn't breathe as the air got knocked out of his lungs. his vision went black for a few seconds and he felt incredibly dizzy. when he could see clear again, San stood in front of him, still holding onto his collar with more force than necessary. his eyes sparkled, but not in a cute or beautiful way. they held all the hate he felt in this moment, dark eyes, filled with pure disgust for Wooyoung. the wish for his enemy to disappear on the spot was evident in how San glared at Wooyoung.

on the other hand Wooyoung wasn't even that shocked. he smirked lightly, even though you probably could find a hint of fear in how his little finger trembled for a moment. but San didn't see the little spark of insecurity in Wooyoungs eyes since it disappeared the second he let it show.

Wooyoung calmly put put his hands on Sans shoulders, patting them lightly as he scolded him: "don't you think you're a little impulsive, San? also, if you wanted to intimidate me just now, i got bad news for you. tsk, you're such a disappointment." his eyes showed how much he despised San and his tone of voice was beyond sharp.

San didn't waste a moment and let go of Wooyoungs collar to grab his throat. "for someone in your position right now, you're acting a little too bitchy, don't you think so?", he hissed and gave Wooyoungs throat a harsh squeeze. but even though San seemed a lot stronger than the other boy, this wasn't the case.

too quick for San to process, Wooyoung had already turned the situation around, slamming the taller boy into wall this time, keeping him there by grabbing his hair with both hands. San made a little noise that indicated the pain he was in, as he let go of Wooyoungs throat.

the blonde didn't smirk anymore, now his face showed the pure determination to put San into his place. their eyes locked and no one was surprised by the other boys emotions. "i don't think you understand me", Wooyoung growled lowly. "like i would ever want to understand a whore like you", San spat back. he tried to lean forward, but Wooyoung gave his hair a strong tug that kept him in place.

the tension between them only grew as San rested his hands on Wooyoungs hips. he squeezed them so hard that his hands would leave marks for sure. Wooyoung hissed in pain when he felt Sans fingernails dig into his sides, probably even ruining his shirt. their breathing got heavier as the fought each other like that, trying to get out of this position.

eventually Wooyoung let go and slapped San across the face once more. "fucking know your place, asshole". San let go of him and there was a moment of silence where only their heavy breathing could be heard and both realised their faces were way too close.

there had been this undeniable tension between the two for a few years now, but it had always been caused by hatred, never ever before had it made San want to step closer, to ruin his rival on a way different level than anyone could expect. right in that moment he wanted Wooyoung to look like he was his. like he belonged to San.

and just like that, San was the next one to make a move. his whole body pressed against Wooyoung as he stepped forwards and pushed his lips on Wooyoungs. neither of them closed their eyes. San moved his lips aggressively, getting an immediate reaction from Wooyoung as he shorter boy bit down on Sans lip with force, before returning the kiss just as aggressive.