𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓶

So, as you know, I am in Class 6, now. Actually, it's been 35 days since I am going to school in class 6. I am now sitting in the balcony, fiddling with the Dell laptop, I got for catching that hacker. Really, for some reason, I really liked that laptop.

Well, if I were to say, I'd like a Apple MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air, but that's way too expensive for my family. In fact, my family didn't had a computer until that incident.

So, I am sitting in the balcony, I am really exhausted. It's been many days since I am only just going to school. And nothing else. Going to school, coming back, doing homework, home study hour etc.

Suddenly, an idea came rushing into my head. How about meeting Clemont? I hadn't met him for about the last 23 days, because he's been absent these days; he was coming for some 15 days after the start of Class 6, but after that he didn't came at all.

Well, I couldn't possibly meet him face to face but a video call's good, but then again he's such a novice that couldn't send a WhatsApp message properly, once he attended my message, but after some time he stopped again. Clack! Went a sound. It's the sound I hear when someone sends me a invitation in Google Meet, normally I don't receive any. My hands slashed in the surface of the laptop and opened the Google Meet icon. It showed: AN INVITATION RECEIVED FROM CLEMONT JOHNSON TO SAM JACKSON.

What an invitation from Johnson the Novice, well I think Clemont now isn't that novice I thought about him before. I clicked the column that said: MEETING ACCEPTED!

The meeting started, showing me Clemont's face.

'Hiya! Sam.'

'Hi, Clemont!'

'Clemont, why didn't you come to school, these last 23 days? Huh?'

'I am planning a trip to Europe, France. Does you and your family want to come? We actually brought more tickets, than we should have. Really, they were giving 3 tickets free?'

'Wait, Let me ask my mom and decide.'

I went to kitchen, and asked my mom, 'Mom, How about that France trip? Do you agree?'

What you'd think my mom would say, a screamingly "NO" for answer, but she answered, 'ABSOLUTLY!!!'

After listening to that blood-curdling scream, I said to Clemont, 'The answer's yes.'

Clemont instantly ended the meeting. I went to the chats, only to find a message:

GET READY NOW! WE'RE REACHING YOUR HOUSE AT 12:00.

I shut down the laptop. And ran to my mom and dad and said, 'Get ready, before 12:00, we're going for a vacation to France.'

'But,' my mom said, 'It's only 12 minutes to 12 o'clock.'

'Then get ready faster!' was my reply.

AT 12:00 A.M.

Clemont's car arrived. Clemont waved at me via the sunroof. I rushed downstairs, carrying my Dell laptop with my hand. After about 24 minutes, we started on to the airport. We went and we went. We finally checked in near the airport.

We all ran down the slope way. We all had to run because our plane was at 1300 hrs, and there was 3 minutes left... At the last minute, we still hadn't reached the plane, our legs felt light full of urgency, Clemont was practically praying to catch the plane.

But luckily at the very last second, we reached the plane; you won't believe it, that Clemont and his parents have bought the tickets for an Airbus A380 flight.