𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔

Start from the beginning

    "Hey, I just want the focus to be on her." Zoe shrugs, which makes me smile.

    My whole life I lived in somebody else's shadow, but now it was time for me to shine. Time to step into the light, and there's no turning back now.

    Dahlia and Kira were quick to help me choose the layouts, and out of the 15, I had chosen 9. They dressed me up in the first outfit we had chosen, it was a black peplum top with the front cut into a very deep, almost U shape. The sleeves were ruffled, which covered my breasts pretty nicely. They had styled my hair into a messy bun, and the make up was almost minimal, and the main focus of Kira's make up were my eyes.

    "Beautiful!" Mert exclaims as I exit the dressing room, and I'm sure the heat in my cheeks were apparent, even if it was covered with blush and a few amounts of foundation.

    "Alright, enough with the compliments, let's roll!" I exclaim, letting Mert's enthusiastic attitude infect my once sleepy and tired one.

    The shoot was amazing, and having Mert really helped, because shooting alone has always been awkward, and there may even be a topless shot, maybe.

    I was now in my 4th outfit, which was a white top, and a white choker with a huge cross pendant, as I exited my dressing room, my eyes landed on the three figures who were talking by the table where the desktop was set up.

    Mert and Jonathan were doubling over in laughter, as Harry stood there, hands in his pockets chuckling at the two men who were laughing at something he said. His eyes then scanned over the room, and they finally locked with mine. I noticed how his grin widened, and his eyes lit up.

    "There's my angel!" He exclaimed, opening his arms, as I walk towards them. It was only then that I realized he was wearing an all white outfit, his white tee, his favorite Gucci trousers, and his white vans.

    "Hey, H! What're you doing here?" I asked, and he shrugs.

    "Wanted to watch you in action." He smiles at me, which makes Mert and Jonathan coo.

    "Alright, alright," Jonathan starts, and I turn to him, "I'm going to go interview McKenna now, so that's out of the way."

    I nod, as Harry and Mert leave to go to the back of the studio, where Vogue set up a little cafeteria. This was probably going to be a whole day shoot, which was why they set up a cafeteria.

    "How are you, McKenna?" He asked as we entered my dressing room, sitting down on the couch that was in front of the vanity.

    "Never better, how are you?" I asked back, and he just responded with an 'Im fine.'

    "Now, first off, I would like to say how honored I am to be interviewing you," This made me chuckle, because it's the other way around, I'm honored to be on the cover of Vogue, and Johnathan honored to be interviewing me?

    "Thanks, it's a pleasure to be here." I smile back, which makes him grin.

    "I'm actually a huge fan of your mom's, and I brought a little something to commemorate your first ever Vogue cover." Jonathan opens his messenger bag, pulling out a magazine, and hands it to me. I grin widely, holding the magazine in my hands. It was the Vogue magazine my mother was the cover on.

    "Oh my gosh!" I chuckle which makes Jonathan let out a laugh.

    "How do you feel that you're here right now? It's as if a young Atasha Prentiss is in my presence." He says, which made me smile, gosh I feel so high with happiness.