Chapter 1 Banished

After the citizens chased Tom out of town. He ran off far away into the forest. Tom: *pant* "I..feel weak I think I might- *throws up* ughh *sob* I got kicked out of the town, I lost my friends what am I going to do? Maybe I should try to go back to town but I have to be sneaky." Tom went back to town. There were mobs everywhere he looked. Tom: "I have to do something I can't let him ruin my life." Tom looked around then he saw the CEO's tower near the doors of the tower Tom saw a muscular raccoon and a raccoon with a jetpack. Tom: "Roy has other guys working for him? Guess I'll have to be extra sneaky." Tom snuck into the CEO's tower. There was no one inside. Tom: "Huh if Roy has other minions shouldn't they be in here guarding the place?" Tom then made his way to the CEO's office to see if he could find Roy and find out more of his plan. Roy: "Finally now with Tom gone this town will be mine! Hahahahaha!" Tom: "That dirty crook! I guess I'll have to-Mphh!" Tom felt a hand on his face. Jetpack raccoon: "Ha gotcha!" Tom: (thinking) ("Let me go!") The raccoon took Tom to the town prison. Tom: *sigh* While the raccoon walked Tom to a cell Tom saw someone he didn't expect to see. Tom: "CEO?" CEO: "Tom?"