Eleventh new school. First mate. First kidnapping.

Helloo this is my first story on wattpad so please dont be mean :) and dont judge the story on the first chapter it gets better ... COMMENT AND VOTE (: love anyone whos reading this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I crouched low to the ground, I snarled as a figure approached from the fog. I could tell it was a male, I could smell his hormones. "Do. Not. Touch. Me" i growled low in my throat, he was still coming.

"Hello to you to little wolf" his husky voice carried through the fog, then without and warning he sprang at me. He pinned me to the floor his legs either side of my waist, his hands were clasped around my throat. "Now let me have my fun then i might let you go without harming a hair on your pretty little head" his hand trailed down the front of my top and stopped at my breast, he traced the outline of my nipple. He bent his head and kissed my neck breathing heavily. His hand trailed down to the waistband of my shorts. I snarled.

 "Fuck this" I hissed, I shoved my hips forward in a thrust movement and he flew of me and into the wall. I smirked as I slowly stood up brushing the invisible dirt of myself. I stalked towards my pray, baring my teeth to make sure he knew i was serious. He was staring wide eyed at me, fear clear in his eyes. I barked out a laugh, i was in front of him now. He was a good 3 inches taller than me, but I've taken on bigger guys. My fist plunged into his stomach; he howled in pain and fell to the floor. I grinned. "Fuck you, just cause I'm a girl you think I'm a free shag on legs, I can fight asshole" i kicked him in his manhood. "Bitch" he wheezed.

Well now i bet you think what the fuck is going on here. Well I'm a werewolf, in real life we don't turn into those mutated things that are half human. No we turn into real wolfs, i know not as cool but still. My name is Alexandra Clarke but never call me that, call me Lexis. I'm 16 years old and I'm the only girl (apart from my mom) in a family of 7. Yurp I have 4 brothers ... I know my parents need a hobby. But mom and dad had to keep mating *shivers* until they had a female. I am the youngest out of the 4 of us.

We always have to move because i always get into fights and accidently throw people across the room. So they think I'm either a body builder ( and if you look at my 5ft5 frame and slim body it's obvious I'm not) so obviously they start getting suspicious. So now I'm about to go to my 11th school. Oh come on i have a temper not my fault horny guys and Bimbo Barbie's piss me off.

Well back to reality. ***********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Move that body

Work that body girl

Twist that body

Shake it shawty

Move that body

Work that body girl

Twist that body

Shake it shawty

All ma bad bitches stand up, see you gotta bug on

Put your hands up

See you got a boyfriend shawty damn what

Ass so big brotha pull your pants up"

Nelly's new song move that body blasted out the radio, I groaned and threw it at the wall it smashed into millions of pieces. Shit that's the 4th one this week. I somehow i managed to drag myself out of bed and into the shower. The hot water seemed to make me sleepier so i turned on the cold tap, stupid but it worked.

With my hair still slightly wet, i stomped into my walk in closet. I threw on my favourite pair of denim shorts that came about mid-thigh and a tight blue and black vest top. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had long black hair that fell into soft waves down my back. i have silvery green eyes, it looked like i had contacts in. I had slightly plump lips so i always looked like i have just finished a heavy make out session. I had a petite frame but my hips swelled and so did my chest, so I didn't look anorexic. I was mostly legs so why not show them off. I was slightly tan so it didn't look like I spent hours in a tanning bed. I looked at my wall clock. "SHIT!!................FUCK...................YOU IDIOT" i shouted to myself as i sprinted down the stairs and out the front door. I was 30 mins late. What a great start to a new school Lexis.

I burst through the door of my first lesson; it took me an extra 20 mins to find this sorry excuse for a classroom. So there was only 10 minutes left. "I'm so sorry ... I'm late, I got lost." I said only slightly out of breath i had to sprint to school, normally it would have taken 20 minutes to run to school but it only took me 5 cause of the hole werewolf thing. I smirked to myself.

"it's alright but only because it's your first day i will let you" he turned his attention towards the class who were gaping at me. "okay class we have a new student, Alexandra Clarke.."

"Call me lexis" i interrupted. He paused and looked at me "okay ... lexis tell the class a little about you"

"Urm okay well I'm lexis, I'm new ... obviously. And my face is up here" i said gesturing towards my face. The guys who had been staring at my chest looked away obviously embarrassed. The class burst out laughing, Mr Smiles chuckled (i decided to nickname him) "okay lexis take a seat anywhere, we only have 5 minutes left so don't get any books out" Mr. smiles smiled once more at me then turned back to the bored. I began to walk to the only available seat I could feel everyone's eyes on me; this is going to be a long day.