Chapter 20: At Last

Start from the beginning

"I absolutely love your bathroom," she says, revealing her white smile as she tilts her head up, embracing the warm water that was trickling down on her face.

"Perks of being an architect," Patrick says, sounding as if his mouth was gaped open as he shaved, carefully skimming over the sensitive places of his still prickly face, "we just know how to please people."

"I can clarify that," Vera says, followed by a laugh. Listening closely as Patrick's sigh soon evolved into a small, innocent chuckle.

"Cut that out, I have work in an hour."

"Do you need to shower?"

"Yes I- well," Patrick pauses, cupping the flowing sink water into his hands to wash off the excess cream off of his face, "after you obviously."

After a minute of silence and the moment Patrick decided on leaving the bathroom, Vera spoke to him in a daring voice, "I know you want to get in here."

"Vera, I have work... and having you in the shower with me will only lead to-," Vera slid open the shower door, staring him down and he bellowed to continue, "We have new workers today. So it's a very important day Vera please-," he mumbles, looking into her eyes and casually walking up to her, urging himself to not look any lower.

Patrick began to analyze her closely without even knowing it, he was looking at her as if she was a fallen angel, a glorious one. "God you're so beautiful," Patrick says, barely noticing her bite down on her bottom lip as if he was already hypnotized by her deep gaze. Patrick began to step closer, his finger began to tickle over her jawline as his eyes stood fixed nowhere lower than her chin. Patrick personally adored seeing her without any kind of makeup on her face, but this was even better.

Vera's eyes were surrounded by her now dampened, dark eyelashes, making her ocean-colored eyes glow brighter than before, and her hair was also now a darker, smoother brunette color. Goddess was the only word he could think of when coming to describe his new lover. Not even a second later his lips slowly leaned in and began to maneuver against hers. The sudden friction caused the both of them to jolt in surprise.

Soon enough Patrick began to peel off his only garment of clothing, which were his sweatpants. And as he was throwing them off to the side, he was already being tugged in by the waist, capturing Vera's lips with more force as he was keeping her in place against the shower wall. Patrick opened his eyes as he felt the water start to wetten his plushy brown hair, and with Vera's arms comfortably sitting wrapped around his neck he smiled.

"We suck at taking things slow," Patrick quietly laughs, causing Vera to breathlessly giggle along with him.

Once their heavy breathing settled into a more moderate pace, Vera took hold of his chin and pulled him down towards her, tickling his soft cheek with the tip of her nose and gently smiling before carefully taking his lips into her own.

A few moments in, Vera notices Patrick switch off the water in the murky shower before he began to get impossibly close. "Why'd you turn it off?" Vera curiously asks, a smirk lingering at the corner of her lips.

"I want to hear you," Patrick says in a deep, sexual tone, feeling himself start to grow hard. Vera's breath hitched as she felt a good kind of shiver pass over her, she loved this.

After a few more kisses he began to travel down on her, brushing his lips up against her skin as he does so. The second he made it to the sensitive skin of her neck he began to place small pecks there that easily unfolded into hungry love bites. Patrick continued to caress Vera's skin with his mouth and started to hold himself against her once he felt it was the appropriate time for him to climb lower, making it to the brim of her chest.

She began to grip at his hair and tilt her head back as he kept his mouth at the center of one of her breasts, soon showing the same amount of attention to the other. Patrick then stood up and watched Vera as she pulled him to her lips again, one of his hands cupped her chin as the other began to maneuver down to the place between her thighs, finally making it to the area she was already dying for it to be.

"Is this ok?" he smiles in a serious whisper, his nose trickling over her ear as he operates at her clit. All Vera could do was nod at the time, "Hm?" Patrick hums, devilishly smirking down as he briefly stops his small actions.

"Yes, Patrick please-," he caught her lips in his and purred softly.

"Good," he quickened his rhythm, and once he believed she was at the right stage he stopped kissing her. Vera opened her eyes to Patrick pulling away just slightly. His hands kept put on the wall on either side of her.

Patrick watched her eyes gaze back at his own for a moment before kissing her again, only to pull away just moments later, leaving hardly any space between their mouths. Vera's mouth was slightly parted when she began to smirk, trickling her fingertips over his perfect face before turning herself around. Patrick's mouth stood agape as he perplexingly glared at her, instinctively placing his hands at her sides, "V."

"Yes, I'm sure," she immediately says, turning her head to shoot him a playful smile in confirmation.

"Okay," he says in a whisper, keeping eye contact as he slowly pushes Vera up against the tinted glass wall, softly kissing her shoulder. The minute he finally aligned his member with her entrance he quietly began to thrum in her ear, pushing himself in as he does so. He only goes in about halfway before earning a nervous sigh from Vera, Patrick then starts to go in again but this time his lips don't leave her shoulder as his hands sat on her sides. This earned him a satisfied moan, and so from there he starts adjusting himself to go faster.

The moment he got the right rhythm he didn't hesitate to go faster, each thrust causing a thrilled moan to escape past Vera's lips. "Deeper," Vera pleads and begins to repeat in a sigh, with that he does what she says, moving his hands to the top of the glass helping him move faster.

They moved in rhythm as their heavy breaths echoed in the dark bathroom. Not a word was said between them but it's always been more comfortable that way. Quiet was comfortable.

Soon after a few more hefty thrusts, Vera let out a loud moan, Patrick joining her only seconds later, instantly pulling out and turning Vera over, kissing her with a desire he himself couldn't process. "That was great," he says with a smile, his heavy breaths tickling her lips.

"Couldn't agree more," Vera laughs sincerely as her fingers intertwine with his hair, she leans up against Patrick's smooth, warm chest as he envelopes his own arm around her, stretching the other arm out to turn the water on.