Strange Drink

"It's blue."

Hinata lifted his hands up to touch his hair, getting them slapped quickly by Sugawara.

"Don't touch it yet! It's still wet. You didn't get your hands blue right...?"

Hinata let out a nervous laugh as he looked at the two blue splotches on his right hand. He shook his head lightly so as to not get dyed everywhere, making Sugawara sigh in relief.

(Fake relief as there was dye on his hand)

"Get into your suit- ooooo you're going to look so handsome!" Sugawara said as he pointed at Hinata's suit.

Hinata was going to a Halloween party hosted by Nishinoya, with all of the team invited and most of Fukurodani, Nekoma, and Aoba Johsai. He was going to dress up like the little giant but Nishinoya and Sugawara had told him it would be too easy to tell who was who, as no one else would dress up like the famous volleyball player.

"You think? I wanted to be the Tiny Giant though..." Hinata pouted as Sugawara patted his back.

"You'll be fine, this way you can be even more secretive and hand out food and drinks to everyone." Sugawara smiled and headed to the door of the bathroom they were both in, to change into his own clothes in another room.

Hinata had been picked among other people to be a butler of sorts. Nishinoya was going for a theme- a bit too regal for most of the boy's tastes- that all the girls would love. That's the only way the girls would even agree to coming to the party in the first place.

So far, Not many of the girls or other boys had shown up, just a few people like the music manager and the few members of Karasuno who were actually trying to pull this off as a normal party.

That being Daichi, Sugawara, Ennoshita, Tanaka, and Asahi.

Hinata got his suit on after he soaked his hand in the sink for a few minutes, trying to get the dye off. To no prevail I might add. It was not spreading to his other hand or clothes now, but it was still stained into his skin for a bit.

He sighed, it's not like he had anyone else to blame for his stupidity.

He buttoned the last button on his suit and pulled up the apron like piece. He looked in the mirror and startled himself. With the blue hair, mask, and change of clothes he looked like a completely different person entirely. Which was the goal of course, but it was still alarming nonetheless.

He opened the bathroom door and strutted out, laughing to himself when he tripped over his shoes he had borrowed from Nishinoya.

All the guests were varying in heights so that it would be even more difficult to tell who was who, but to really push the theme Hinata had borrowed some shoe inserts from Kinoshita the day before.

Completely dressed and quite smug with himself, Hinata walked into the small kitchen like area in the gym. It was the storage closet, but it had two mini fridges with drinks, a strange drink concoction on a foldout table, some snacks on trays, and a few chairs stacked in the back.

"Shoyo! You look so suave" Nishinoya said condescendingly, both of the boys laughing. "What's that extra bit of height too-"

"I borrowed some inserts from Kinoshita, so now I'm almost 5'5!" Hinata jumped up excitedly.

Nishinoya laughed but was jealous. He gave Hinata a tray and sent him out, "There'll be some guests out there already, so ask them if they want anything and report back here if your tray gets empty"

Nishinoya wasn't wearing a costume, yet, as he most likely had something big planned for himself.

"Yes sir!" Hinata said as he walked out into the gym, carrying the tray on one hand like a waitress at a fancy restaurant.