-our day 3

Me
I'm literally here at ur game cunt

Atsumu
then-
come-
in-
🙂

Me
where tf-
o
nvm
i'm making my way downtown😫
walking fast😫
faces past and i'm home bound😫😫

Atsumu
...go sit at ur seat

Me
ok🙄
breakfast at tiffany's
and bottles of bubbles
girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble😫😫
lashes and diamonds ATM machines🤤

Atsumu
lol as if ur mom would let u get a tattoo

Me
bitch-
called me out and for what?
just listening to queen ariana
and u have the AUDACITY

Atsumu
i'm warming up now i'll talk to u later
keep ur eyes on me
😏

Me
why keep my eyes on u when i can keep them on mr ushijima wakatoshi😍😍

Atsumu
exit
EXIT THE PREMISES

Me
no heart

——————////———————-

When I walk to my seat for the game, I sit close to the front row and the announcer says, "welcome to the Adlers versus the MSBY!" He continues to address the players and they all come out slowly.

"Atsumu Miya!" they yell and I see Atsumu's cute little face come into view. he looks around as he comes out and once he sees me he locks his eyes onto mine and gives me the biggest smile. I smile back at him and mouth 'good luck.'

"Let the game begin!"

——————////————————
(i will not disclose who wins cause it's spoilers but just use ur imagination to think who wins😛)

"(Y/n)!!" Atsumu yells as he runs towards me.

"6 feet away!" I yell.

"What-"

"You look stinky," I comment.

"Even more of the reason to hug you isn't it?" Atsumu replies with a smug grin.

"I will commit murder Atsumu i'm not even kidding don't HUG-" I say until he tackles me and gives me the biggest bear hug, engulfing me in his sweaty jersey.

"It's not that bad!" he says.

"I- oh em gee- ATSUMU YOU STINK- GO TAKE A SHOWER HOLY CRAP-" I scream.

"I'll pass!" he responds and he holds onto me tighter.

"You- YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

"I know~" It took me a while to realize that we were on the side of a big court, hugging in front of everyone. I saw the flashes of cameras and when Atsumu saw them taking pictures he gave me his team jacket and put it over my head. He took my hand and walked me out of the court to where the teams came out in the beginning.

"I guess this is what sucks about being famous, huh" I say awkwardly taking his jacket off my head.

"Tch' I guess. Wear my jacket it's getting cold today," he tells me as he takes his jacket back from my hands and puts it on me.

"Thank you Tsumu. Where are we going?" I ask as he walks down a hallway.

"Don't you wanna see some people? Let me introduce you to them!" he says giddily.

"Do I...? Wait- YES I DO BOKUTO IS THERE!" I exclaim.

"Stop it- stop it forever. Suddenly we are making a u-turn-"

"If u turn around you're immediately on my hit list."

"Let's go see Bokuto," he gives in. We walk to his team's room and I see some familiar faces. I see Bokuto happily talking to the smaller ginger haired boy, Hinata Shoyo. He keeps talking for a while until he moves his eyes around and spots me.

"(Y/N)!" he yells as he jumps on top of me.

"BOKUTO!" I yell back as I embrace him. "How is my favorite person doing!"

"I'm doing well! How are you! I haven't seen you in so long WOW!" Bokuto says.

"I've been good! I saw you play! You're as good as ever!" I tell him.

"Thanks!" he replies. Atsumu just stands on the side and watches us interact with a pout.

"What's wrong crybaby?" I ask.

"You're giving him more attention than me," he whines.

"I have to laugh."

"I'm heartbroken," he states.

"And? What would you like me to do about that?" I ask.

"Kiss me on the cheek," he replies as he smirks.

"Get a room. God you are disgusting Atsumu," Sakusa says as he walks into the locker room.

"I know right?" I agree.

"I don't appreciate this slander," Atsumu say.

"I really don't recall asking but ok!" He sighs at my response.

"I hate it here."