Chapter 154: Night Market

Start from the beginning

He kissed her. After kissing, he let go of her, looked at her, and told her to take a good rest, and then closed the door for her.

Gu Yuan closed his eyes, still remembering clearly when the door was gradually closed, the outside of the door, his cold and noble face flushed, serious to the meticulous lips corners leaving ambiguous water stains.

Gu Yuan, who was buried in the bed, covered his face, his face still hot.

She took a deep breath, calming herself down, and then calming down.

A man who has obviously fallen into it can calm down. Why can't she? She must calm down, she must pretend not to care, and she will not show any disappointment.

Gu Yuan, who calmed himself, got out of the bed and looked at her cellphone on the bedside, charging.

She touched the phone and opened it.

The fryer is already on the phone.

In the "Genius Baby Paradise", the classmates WeChat group, the agent WeChat group, her two roommates, as well as Camille, even Ji Zhentian Nie Nanqing and other big names, all sent greetings.

"Miss Gu, are you all right? What are you doing now?"

"Oh my mother-in-law, I'm so worried about you. What happened to you when I saw the news on the Internet, I'm so worried about you, so please don't get into trouble!"

"I don't know what happened to Gu Yuan, there are a lot of news on the Internet, everything is said."

"Yeah, so worried, pray for her."

"I heard that the fan confinement was serious this time, but I didn't expect such a thing to happen."

"Mom, where are you? How did Huo Chenchen treat you?"

"Mom, mom! Are you with my dad? I'm so happy!"

"Miss Gu, are you there?"

All kinds of news, Gu Yuan was dazzled. She can imagine that during the time when she disappeared, it is estimated that the Internet will also be boiling.

The first thing she needed to appease was of course her son.

She first took a photo of herself, with the background of the entire bedroom, and then posted it to the "Genius Baby Paradise".

And I sent a message: "I'm fine, I'm fine now, I just ate a meal, and now I plan to take a break. Don't worry about it, I'll go back tomorrow!"

After the news came out, several sons exploded.

It was Ji Qisen who called.

"Mom, where are you?" The son's cold voice came.

"I'm in a hotel in city A. You can rest assured, I'll go back tomorrow." Gu Yuan said casually.

"Where is Huo Chenchen? Where is he?" When mentioning Huo Chenchen, Ji Qisen's tone carried a breath of gritting teeth.

"He, he was eating with me just now. I plan to rest after dinner. He should be back in the room." Gu Yuan had to pretend to be confused.