Chapter 154: Night Market

Start from the beginning

"So am I pretty?"

"Kekekekeke!" Suddenly, Gu Yuan was caught, and she looked at Huo Chenchen's serious face, unable to imagine what he had just said.

In fact, when he was talking on the phone on WeChat and said those words that made her blush and heartbeat, she couldn't help but imagine his appearance. Was that layer of cold and sparse foreign minister disappearing, he would become another appearance.

But now, Gu Yuan understands that he can still speak with noble calmness like standing on the podium of the World Economic Forum.

He can hold it, she can't stand it!

Gentleman Huo Chenchen reached out his hand and supported her shoulder to help her carry her back.

Gu Yuan quickly shook her head, no, she didn't.

Huo Chenchen then withdrew his hand.

Gu Yuan calmed down after a while, raised his eyes and looked at the man again.

He pressed his thin lips slightly, his nasal bones were tall and straight, his eyes were calm with anticipation. Such leather looks were too **** and seductive. When the silky light from the metal buttons on the snow-white shirt reflected the perfection At the jaw line, Gu Yuan felt the most extreme charm of ascetic men.

His breathing sound was near the ear, and the temperature in the room became inexplicably high. She felt hot, and there was something overflowing from her apex, slowly accumulating at the heart, her chest was full, and it reached the limit. .

She had the urge to scream and explode.

Why is there such a man under the sky, at a glance, he has breathlessness and weak legs.

She took a deep breath, leaning herself weakly against the door panel, looking up at the touching him.

The cold and far-reaching black eyes, the perfect self-sustaining appearance, Gu Yuan felt the ardent enthusiasm emanating from his body, as if the desire to eat her.

How could there be such a contradiction.

She stared at the flush of his ears and whispered, "I'm going to rest, you—"

When she spoke, she found her voice so hoarse.

Can't help but lick the slightly dry lips.

She wanted to open her mouth again and say something, but a powerful force had hugged her firmly, and she was pressed into his arms by him.

*********

After a long time, Gu Yuan, who was curled up in the bed under the bed, was still thinking about what had just happened.

Everything is like a dream.

The calm, self-contained man outside seemed to be burning a whole volcano in his heart, and the enthusiasm erupted at that moment almost swallowed her, she even felt that she could be ashes in his arms.

There was even an illusion in her mind, maybe they would go further.

But of course not.