Chapter 153: He Saved Her

Start from the beginning

After a bowl of brown sugar **** was under water, Gu Yuan only felt that all the pores in his body were clear. The original chill had disappeared. What frightened and scared was completely gone.

She raised her eyes and quietly looked at the opposite man. The face of Hou ChenChen was perfect, flawless, and there was no scar.

Looks good ...

Just thinking, Huo Chenchen raised his hand and put the dialed shrimp in front of her plate.

Gu Yuan gave a slight stun.

Huo Chenchen looked at her and said quietly, "Eat or not?"

Gu Yuan busy said: "Eat!"

Huo Chenchen smiled, continued to raise his hand, picked up shrimp and peeled her.

Gu Yuan looked at him, his hands were very good, and he could see that they would be trimmed regularly. It was the most elegant of all the men she had ever seen. Now this hand is peeling shrimp for herself.

Huo Chenchen stopped suddenly at this time, wiped his hands, and asked, "Is my face better?"

Gu Yuan: "Oh ... it seems."

Huo Chenchen: "What is it like haven't you just watched it?"

Gu Yuan denied: "I don't."

Huo Chenchen: "Aren't you just peeking at me just now?"

Gu Yuan blushed, pursed his lips, and said deliberately, "Then you are peeping at me."

Huo Chenchen: "Huh?"

Gu Yuan: "You don't peek at me, how do you know I'm peeking at you?"

Huo Chenchen looked up at her, with helplessness in his cold eyes, then he raised his hand.

Gu Yuan watched the hand reach out to himself, wondering what he was going to do, his back slightly straightened, sitting there motionless.

His hand fell on her forehead and touched it.

Suddenly the cool feeling spread on the forehead.

"It seems a little hot," Huo Chenchen frowned.

"No, it's your cold hands." Gu Yuan quickly said, "You have cold hands, only then the temperature on my forehead is high."

"Really?" He looked unconvinced.

"Your hands have always been cooler than others, haven't you noticed?" Gu Yuan clearly knew that his sons' hands were hotter than him. Among men, he must belong to the low-temperature breed.

Huo Chenchen was obviously a bit surprised. After that, he held her hand and felt it, and found that her hand temperature was indeed high.

"Are you going to have a fever?" He asked.

"No! It's your hands that are cold. Didn't you notice? Your hands are very cold, even colder than the average person."

"Really?" Huo Chenchen raised an eyebrow, obviously not convinced.

"Just." Gu Yuan wondered, "Have you never touched someone else's hand?"