"Thanks Mai you’re such a good kid" James says.

"Thank you but I’m not a kid I’m 19"

"Sorry young woman"

"That doesn’t make me feel any better"

"I can’t help it your 6 years younger than me"

I just glare at him and walk away. I notice the new people staring at me and wonder why until I over hear some "why doesn’t he fire her" “why is she still here" "I can’t believe she back talked to him" that when I realize that they haven’t been told about me. From what I know I am the longest person to work for them who he’s aloud to fire...strange I know from how I talk to him but little do they know the only reason he keeps me is because I will fight with him...basically I’m here for his entertainment harsh I know but its fun. But I still don’t get it because someone found out and argued with him and the guy ended up in the hospital...so people learned that it was just me...until he gets bored with me. so sadly enough my life here is just to keep him from his boredom, but now the other guys like me so according to them he’s not allowed to screw this up for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days went by normal I fought with Tristin he fought with me we did our job. Every day was like that but little did we know things were going to change.

Two weeks later the guys got called in for a meeting with some guy to talk to them about their new album. 3 hours went by then they finally came out.

“Thank you for your time in sure the next tour will be bigger than you can imagine”

“Thanks Jason” that all that came out of tristin's mouth the entire night when I asked the guys what was wrong they just shrugged it off like nothing. As far as I knew there new tour was going to be huge beyond anything that’s happened for years.

The next day Tristin still didn’t say anything. I was going to wait for him to say something but the way things are going I didn’t think he would say thing any time soon so what does a over confident girl do she confronts the beast and oh god was he a beast.

“Hey are you going to say something you have a live tonight... you do realize you will have to speak then”

“What do you want?”

“What do I want? I want to know what’s going on with you.”

“Why is something wrong with me?”

“You haven’t spoke to anyone since your meeting yesterday”

“Your point”

“...my POINT is that something happened in their”

“Nothing really were going on are first world wide tour”

“...WHAT! REALLY! WHEN? ...wait why did that upset you... aw are you scared?”

“SCARED ya right this has nothing to do with that maybe you should get over yourself and realize nothing scares me”

“Ok then what’s the problem” as hard as I tried I couldn’t keep the anger out of my voice.

“Once again NOTHING nothings wrong”

“Bull shit”

“Fine you want to know we have to get all new staff and unlike here I can’t fire the ones I want”

“...that’s all why don’t you just deal with it it’s only a few months besides I’m still going to be there to help you guys”

 “WHAT PART OF ALL STAFF DON'T YOU GET YOU’RE NOT COMING!” before I could think of words to reply to that he was gone.