Chapter 2

Blake's POV 

I looked at Cora's family until someone spoke."Cora..." it was her dad who spoke."How dare you have a bastard child with him??!!!! As of today you're not my daughter anymore you and that pest you call a boyfriend can go and never come back!!" he yelled at her and was getting too close to her for my liking, so I stood in from of her protecting my girlfriend from her dad's rage. He got out of the house and I saw Cora trembling behind me, while I was trying to think of a way to get out of here without being disrespectfull. Cora was trying not to cry, I could tell by her eyes. Scott was getting up from the couch to go after his father, but I held my hand up and spoke while putting my arm around Cora."I think its best if we go back home"and Nate spoke to me "but this is her home" he was a bit angry, I could notice."You saw the same thing that I did, so it seems that this isn't her home anymore". And we left.  

As soon as we entered the house Cora went upstairs to our bedroom without saying a word to me. I was so worried about her, I just hope she's alright.

Cora's POV

I reached our room and laid in our bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about what my dad had said to me. I started to cry my eyes out. 

Soon Blake came upstairs and sat next to me in the bed."Babe...talk to me please. I want to help you and Im also extremely worried about you. You also know that stress isn't good for either you and the baby."He finished and kissed my forehead. We stayed like that holding each other until dinner came.

~~~ 4:00 a.m. ~~~~

Blake's POV

I woke up with a sudden movement beside me, I looked to my side and I saw Cora tossing and turning on the bed... she was having a nightmare.  

I turned to her, gently put my hand on her shoulder and started shaking her. She woke up immediately, "Blake... ? What happened? Is everything alright?".

"I should be asking you that babe... you scared me for a moment there" I said to her as calmly as I could muster right now. She looked at me with das eyes and in that moment I knew what she was dreaming about... "Baby, you were having a nightmare about your dad right?" I asked her. "Y-Yes I was... It was awful Blake, I dreamed he tried to kill our pup!!" she said while starting to cry. It broke my heart to see her like this, I wanted to make it better for her. And then I had an idea... 

"Cora, how would you feel about us moving to my pack's territory?" I hope she says yes because I can't tolerate seeing her like this, I wanted to kill her dad for what he said to her. However I couldn't do that to her, I know how much she loves her parents and if it wasn't for me, she would still be with them and everything would be normal. But I can't change that my mate's father hates me and our pup.

"Babe I don't know, we could try but I want to talk to my brothers first and my mom too. I know that she deep down loves our baby and she just said nothing because she is afraid of my dad... I think we should go to sleep, tomorrow I'll call Scott to let my mom and other brothers know where and when we will meet." She said with a sorrowful look in her eyes. I really love this girl... no woman. She is a woman. And she's my woman, I won't let nothing or anyone take her away from me. 

~~~The Next Day~~~

Cora's POV

I woke up with Blake's arms wrapped around me tightly, but not too tight. "Baby we need to get up it's already noon, I need to call Scott. I need you to let me go, please babe!" I said to him while giving him a kiss on the lips. "Never, I'm never gonna let you go, YOU ARE MINE!!" he yelled the last part, I saw his wolf beginning to come out. "Blake calm down! I just meant to go downstairs, I'm not gonna leave you know?! I love you!" I tried calming him down a little."S-Sorry baby I was just caught off guard, I thought you were leaving me for good".

"Never, baby! You're mine too!" I kissed and hugged him. "Now Cora go call your brother and go get ready to go to your appointment!" He reminded me. "I totally forgot, thanks babe I'll be right back, love you!"

"Love you too!!"

I ran downstairs to call Scott:

*Phone Call Started*

Scott- S   Cora-C

S- Hello C, what are you calling for? Is everything alright?

C- Yes, big bro! Everything's amazing, I just called to ask if you could tell mom, Nate and the twins to meet in my house tomorrow afternoon, please me and Blake really need to tell you guys something...

S- Okay, I can do that. I make sure dad doesn't know about this don't worry.

C- Thanks big bro I owe you one, bye love you! You're the best big brother ever but don't tell Nate I said that, If you dom I'll deny it!

S- Alright ahahah sure bye 

*Phone Call Ended*