"see you later.."

Akaashi's P.o.v.

I was walking with my mom in the hospital to get the room ready of a new patient. Her name was y/n I think.. I'm not really sure.

My mom told me to take care of her. I want to be a doctor when I grow up and in she asked me to help her out in the hospital. I was still in my second year of high school but it's always good to be prepared for bad cases. y/n's case has a different story though. She has a weird disease and we don't have a cure for it. she's being hospitalized until there's a cure or until she passes away.

I was making the bed when the door opened to reveal a girl with her mother. She had a numb look on her face, like she knew what was about to happen.

"hi I'm Akaashi Keiji. I'll be taking care of you with my mother. You can take place in the bed, I'll take care of your stuff don't worry about it.", I told her with a soft smile on my face.

She nodded and sat down on the bed. Her mom looked at her with tears in her eyes, gave her a kiss on her forehead, gave her a quick hug as well and left the room. The girl kept looking at her hands that she had placed in her lap and looking out of the window to see what kind of view she had. I walked over to her and gave her her purse with her phone. She took the phone and headphones that were in there as well. She placed the headphones over her head and listened to music while deep in thought.

I left her alone for a while and eventually came back with food. I opened the door to her room and placed the food tray on her lap. She turned off her phone and took the headphones off.

"thank you..", she said not looking me in the eye. "no problem. If you need anything then just ask for a nurse", i told her before turning around, making my way to the door. "by the way, my name is y/n.. sorry for not telling me. I guess I was just being rude and upset", she said while making eye contact for the first time. Her eyes looked so empty and upset. She knew she wasn't here for a no reason.

"it's okay!", I reassured her, "you can tell me what's bothering you anytime.".

She nodded and gave me a weak smile. I left her toe at her food and to take care of other people.

y/n's P.o.v.

that Akaashi dude left me to eat my food. I was being upset because I knew I wouldn't be able to make it. I can't do this on my own. people have been distancing themselves from me after they heard I have an unknown disease that might kill me. I knew my mom probably wouldn't visit me as well since she didn't want to be hurt too badly. Pathetic. So here I was, eating this disgusting hospital food, being left to die.

A single tear rolled down my face while focusing on my beautiful view. I had the view over a park where kids were playing and two mothers sitting on the bench talking with each other. I smiled to myself as I was now crying. Tears kept rolling down my face. After thirty minutes of silently crying in my room, Akaashi walked in with a small bowl of ice cream and a chocolate bar.

I gave him a confused look while he put the food on the side table of the bed, moved closer to me and gave me a hug.

Akaashi's P.o.v.

I was walking past the new girls' room when i heard soft crying. I knew she was upset so i got to the cafeteria and grabbed her some snacks. I walked up to the room and found her crying on her bed looking out the window. She gave me a confused look while i placed the food on the table and gave her a hug.

"hey, I won't be the one telling you it will be okay, but I will be here for you. I will be telling you to not give up and help you with as much as you'd like. I'll stay here with you.", I shushed her as she was now crying out loud, now hugging me back. I softly held her since she was fragile but stroked her hair in a gentle way. We stayed like this for some time.