- remember me? -

Skip to next Monday ~

Sehun's POV

Today I woke up at 5 am just to pick a good blazer .. yes I know it's like a girl but I don't mind it. After 1 hour and 45 minutes I finally pick my outfit of the day. Then I bathed and get ready with a satisfied look in my face. I wear some perfume and head down for breakfast. Time passed by and now it's time to head to work. I bid auntie and uncle goodbye and head to work.

Once I reached there ,I parked my car at the basement and was greeted by my secretary

"Good morning Mr. Oh" she bowed

"Morning to you. So what do I have today?" She explains to me my schedule of the day while we are getting inside my room. I nodded and went inside my office.

...

Areum's POV

My morning went pretty nice cause I finally got a nephew last night *fake sobs* I remembered I have to meet my boy so I packed my things and headed out to his office.

Once I reached there , the receptionist smiled at me and opens the security door for me (what a nice girl) , I thanked her and pressed his floor (cause he told me before). I didn't knock cause I'm a bad girl duh (lmao)

...

Sehun's POV

I was doing my work until I heard my door opened. I was annoyed but as soon I saw the person my heart was calm again.

"Ooi let's go and eat..I'm hungry"

"So is this your work every lunch time?" I asked her while wearing my blazer. She just nodded and smiled

"Well you're a nice person so why not
... Btw nice blazer"

" Ouhh thanks" deep down his heart is beating as fast as a person ran form 500m.

We went down for my car cause she didn't bring her car.

"Right why would you ask be your fake fiance even though you don't have your parents left?" I was silent from her question. "Ahh shot.. my bad..I shouldn't be asking. I'm sorry truly a-" I cut her off "because in order to take back my own property.. I had be married first" she nods "sorry for that question" "nope it's truly fine, you're my wife" I winks and her expression is worst as if she saw someone throwing up. "Geez I never show my wink to anyone okay except you, be proud of it" she laughs and I glared at her "okay fine I won't laughs" she continues laughs.

At restaurant~ areum (you) POV

As you guys were eating suddenly someone pats sehun's back.

"Long time no see ... Sehun.. it's me ... remember?" suddenly the air that you and him created felt stuffy as the man came in....

...

I think I will update whenever I want !! Thanks so much if you're still waiting for this story to be completed ^^