The Black twins sat in silence. For how long they did not know. It must have been a good few hours at least, because soon the sun began to rise above the horizon. There was something very peaceful about watching a new day begin. Aurora certainly thought so. As down broke, the girl's worry was swept away. 'What will be will be.'  she thought. After a few more moment's silence, the peace was interrupted by Dante's melodic accent.

"Probabilmente ora dovremmo tornare dentro. La gente si sveglierà presto". (We should probably head back inside now. People will be waking up soon.) the boy stood up from his seat on the stone step and held out a hand to his sister. Aurora took one last glance at the red and pink tinted sky before allowing herself to be pulled to a standing position by Dante. The twins made their way back into the castle with soft smiles on their faces and their hands still entwined.

Less than four hours later, Aurora and Dante were sat on a bench in the Hogwarts courtyard surrounded by a group of Cedric's friends. They were all trying to impress the female twin by boasting loudly and puffing out their chests. Aurora simply watched in amusement as they tripped over each other trying to grab her attention. It was incredible what chaos a beautiful girl could cause amongst a group of teenage boys.

Dante and Cedric were watching the spectacle, very unimpressed, but for very different reasons. Dante did not like the idea of his little sister being objectified by the older boys. In his opinion, they were not, and would never be worthy of her affection. None of them, he thought, were good enough for Aurora.

Cedric however, was not sure why he felt so uneasy watching his friends drool over the girl. All he knew was that it made him mad, very mad, as they attempted to flirt with her- but to no avail. One of his more vulgar friends, Gabriel Truman, noticed Cedric's scowl and decided it would be funny to taunt him.

"Aww are you jealous, Ced?" he teased. The boy simply looked at him in confusion.

"Of what?"

"That I'm stealing your girl." he smirked deviously. Cedric's eyes widened in panic. Before he could deny it, Aurora interrupted him angrily.

"I am not his. Or yours. Or anybody's for that matter." she seethed, and Gabriel cowered under her fierce glare.

"I belong to no one. Understand?" Dante watched proudly as the normally confident Hufflepuff was reduced to a stuttering mess at the hands of his little sister. The older boy nodded his head vigorously, and Cedric let out a loud snort. Aurora turned her furious glare to her friend, which greatly startled him. It was Dante's turn to laugh as Cedric also shrunk under her menacing gaze.

Aurora would have given him a severe scolding if it hadn't been for Harry pushing through the crowd of Hufflepuffs that surrounded them. The younger boy looked very uncomfortable. Probably because most of the people around him were wearing 'POTTER STINKS' badges- courtesy of Draco and Ariadne. Aurora hated them, but even she could not convince the Hufflepuff boys to take them off.

"Cedric, Dante, Rora." he greeted them. "Can I speak to you? Alone?" the trio glanced at each other before nodding and beginning to walk away from the large crowd of people. When they reached a quiet spot inside where there was no one around, Harry whirled round quickly to face his fellow Champions.

"Dragons." he blurted out. "The first task is dragons." as the words came out of his mouth, Aurora's eyes widened in alarm. What the hell were Ludo Bagman and Barty Crouch thinking letting children fight dragons? It would be a miracle if nobody died.