𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

a sigh fell from the girls lips as she laid on her bed, another cold rainy day in the british city. her and tommy had yet to do their project. actually, sophia already did her half of the work. it was just tommy who had to do his. she had been blowing his phone up with text messages telling him to do his work, and yet he hasn't even looked at the messages. she groaned and flipped onto her back, grabbing her phone from next to her and pulling up the deserted app called twitch. the app that has been untouched by sophia since school started. she didn't even have to type up tommy before she saw his live. she clicked on the live.

"sophia is blowing up my phone about a school project i haven't done, this is when the 'left on seen' tactic comes in handy." he nodded and placed his phone on the desk. sophia stared at the screen with blinking eyes. "bloody hell." she whispered to herself before getting up.

she pulled her sweatshirt over her head. "mum! i'm going to tommy's to do school, love you!" she yelled before shutting the door behind her with a sigh. if tommy was just gonna ignore her text than she would simply just go to his house and force him to do their work. she was not gonna get her grade dragged because tommy needed to stream minecraft, no way in hell.

sophia groaned as she looked around, snowing, great. just perfect considering she was only wearing a thin sweatshirt. she turned to walk to his house anyway, not bothering to change into something warmer.

"sophia! what brings you here darling?" mrs.simons greeted sophia, immediately welcoming the girl in from the cold weather. "oh, tommy won't answer my texts and we have work to do." she sighed but nodded. "alright well tom's upstairs streaming, feel free to interrupt him." she smiled and patted the girls shoulder before walking back into the living room.

sophia bursted through the doors. "TOMMY WHY DID YOU JUST IGNORE ME?" she said, breaking to laughs after tommy screamed. "what the fuck?!" he yelled. "i clicked onto your stream just to see you leave me on seen, asshole." she shook her head. "you need to do the fucking work, you are not dragging down my grade!" she scolded him dramatically. "fine fine, let me end stream." he groaned.

"you really walked all the way here, in the snow, to get me to do work?" tommy asked with a laugh once he ended stream. "yes! my grade dude, my grade." she laughed and threw the boys backpack at him. "do the work, i wanna get food afterwards."

sophia looked up from her spot on his bed to see tommy almost done. "you can do it!" she cheered, causing a groan from her friend. "shut up!" he said jokingly, enjoying her trying to cheer up his mood.

tommy sighed as he rolled away from his desk, sophia cheered and clapped her hands. "okay i'm done, now we can get your food woman." tommy said as he got up. "great, i want a burrito." she said happily.

"hey tommy, think fast!" sophia said as she threw a snowball at the blond. "you fucked up." tommy said calmly before pushing sophia into the snow. "asshole!" sophia yelled through laughs as the pair of friends played around in the snow.

tommyinnitt

liked by tubbolive_ and 711,293 others

tommyinnitt me and the woman in the snow

view all 28,928 comments

tubbolive_ is that sophia! tell her i said hi!
tommyinnitt @tubbolive_ no
sophiaisntlost @tubbo HI TUBBO!

user6 why is everyone madly in love with me??
stellatheauthor @user6 idk but everyone should vote for this chapter right??
user6 @stellatheauthor yeah! for sure!

sophiaisntlost i def stood on my tippy toes in this pic, i hate tall people

once sophia and tommy were done with their snowball fight they continued their walk, only 50% colder than they were in the first place. "i'm fucking freezing." sophia said, shivering as they entered the main part of town. "yeah, well you wouldn't be if you didn't start a snowball fight, dickhead." tommy said jokingly.

"so do you think i did good on the project?" tommy asked as they ate. sophia nodded as she wiped her mouth. "you did great, you just need to do it on time." sophia sent him a reassuring smile. "you're really good at this class, you just don't turn stuff in on time." she explained. "thanks." he said without looking up. "oh god, i'm gonna stop complimenting you. it gets all awkward." he laughed.

the pair pulled their masks back over their face before heading back to their own houses. "y'know, you're actually a really good person. i'm glad you of all the people in our class heard me say pog." sophia said as they reached his door. "i'm glad you of all people are georgenotfound's sister, you're a pretty pogchamp person as well." tommy nodded. "thanks, okay, sentimental moment over. never again, so so awkward." she gagged. "gross." tommy laughed with her and nodded. "agreed, i'd rather insult you." tommy said with a nod. "yeah whatever, bye, i'm going home and straight to sleep." the girl said with a yawn. "yeah, goodnight!" he saluted her and went into his house.

user9 @user9

saw sophia and tommy today in nottingham, they were holding hands and hugging.

|

user1 @user1

omg shes taking tommy from us

|

user6 @user6

are you guys stupid???

|

user4 @user4

someone needs to dox her LOL

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

yeah so now is where the drama starts, still on break but uh yeah! still not doing so hot but writing is my coping so here we are. also the edited picture is shit but whatever.