The Tickling

After Friendship school, every creature was running home and playing with each other around the school. The young six were going to hang out with each other.

Later that day while ocellus was just walk-in around ponyville, she remembered in class when silverstream passed a note to her saying, "meet me at the treehouse of harmony after school"

Ocellus: I guess it wouldn't hurt to see my friend at the treehouse. Eh, I'll go.

Soon, she made it there and she didn't see anyone. It seemed like she was home alone.

Ocellus: umm, hello? Is anyone here?

Then from right behind ocellus, someone pulled her down from behind. It was smolder! She used her hands to pin ocellus's hooves stictly to the ground.

Ocellus: huh?! What are you doing?

Soon, silverstream walks in and smiled as her plan was going out successfully so far.

Ocellus: *looks at her* silverstream? Can you please tell me why smolder has me pinned down the floor?

Silverstream: hmm, I don't know. Probably because we were planning something.

Ocellus:...planning what?

Smolder: silverstream wanted to have some fun with you.

Ocellus: fun? How is this fun? And how did she get you to do this to me?

Smolder: she told me she would give me free gemstones to eat if I was her adviser.

Ocellus: ok..

Silverstream: I do have a question for you, celly.

Ocellus: tell me.

Silverstream: do you like to laugh?

Ocellus: uhh yes. why you ask?

Without an answer, silverstream began scribbling her claws on her tummy.

Ocellus: *bursts into giggling* pffft- hahahahahaha!

Silverstream: oh I knew it! *scratches her claws on her sides*

Ocellus: hahahahahaha! What are you dohohohoing?

Smolder: well, isn't it obvious? *smirks*

Silverstream: *giggles, continuing to tickle her sides*

Ocellus: ehehehahahahahaha! Sthahahahahahap!

Silverstream: why? I just started. *tickles her ribs and sides repeatedly*

Ocellus: dohohohohohon't do this plehehease!

Silverstream: well you're gonna have to stop me because I won't be stopping soon. *bents down and blows a raspberry on the center of her belly*

Ocellus: *squeals* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Silverstream: *continues to blow raspberries on her*

Ocellus: EEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! S-STOHOHOHOP!

Silverstream continued to raspberry her, and then began scribbling her claws on her sides, which made ocellus shriek with laughter and tried to get away, but smolder kept hold on her hooves and gave them a strong grip the the floor.

Ocellus: *kicks her hind hooves* PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! IT TICKLES!

Silverstream: *stops and giggles* now wasn't that fun?

Ocellus: *looks around* um, maybe..

Silverstream: *stares as her hind hooves* how about I go here? *grabs her left hoof*